Brendan Schaub knocked out Cro Cop

Traumatic memory is a fickle thing. You'd be surprised at how bad the memory actually is.

Wasn't really traumatic for me lol - just didn't remember what happened after the kick. Brutal.

Crocop showed up to the UFC and got knocked out repeatedly. They had to find one of the most tomato of all cans in Mustafa Al Turk just to get him a beatable opponent, some rando with 4 fights.

The Hybrid would have been champion if Rogan hadn't talked him down

This still bothers me to this day

x6iwyq.gif

How was this possible?

Schaub vs Crocop

Meathead vs Fedor

Sonnen vs Shogun

All fucking anomalies. They hurt so much...

The Shogun one probably the most cause he was still kinda maybe sorta semi-prime-ish at that point.

No way dude really? It's not like Brendan constantly brags about it on all his platforms lol. Sad, you're sad medium Brown. I hope you're reading this.

Schaub could've improved. Wonder if the J Brogan love lashing really messed him up.

Schaub vs Crocop

Meathead vs Fedor

Sonnen vs Shogun

All fucking anomalies. They hurt so much...

The Shogun one probably the most cause he was still kinda maybe sorta semi-prime-ish at that point.
But Sonnen also has wins over Bisping, Marquardt, Okami, and now Rampage and Wand.

Sonnen is just THAT good.

I' m not gonna lie; I laughed my ass off, and I dislike Schaub.

Well, fight a ton and you will lose some, you will get caught sometimes.
You can't give a credit to guys who have 15-20 fights in entire career,

Also the fight was not in the ring.
Schaub and Mir were allowed to fence clinch and fence wrestle Cro Cop for long time and tire him, also the space of octagon is much bigger than ring wich suits taller longer guys for keeping distance and reach management. Also it is a lot harder to kick a target that is moving aroung all the time in a big round space.
Bad american rules for CC.

Unfortunately any HW can knock out any other HW

Powerful guys sometimes land winging punches. Cro cops defence was terrible, where we're his hands?

Schaub was actually a half decent fighter who Joe Rogan forced into retirement by publicly humiliating him on his podcast.

He got his nose broke and then kinda had a 'fuck it' attitude

I hate Brendan like the rest of you
But you gotta admire the fact he said fuck it and rolled the dice

Back