Brendan Schaub is Throwing Around Some Serious Accusations in Latest Dana White Clap-Back

tenor.gif

What started all this off? Sorry guys I missed this Dana/Schaub Twitter beef.

Dana has achieved more this year alone than Shob has achieved in his whole life. Who does this CTE ridden retard think he is to go at Dana like this?

Last edited:
What he's saying isn't anything that hasn't been said by Sherdoggers

They don't call him Shut em down Schaub for nothing

anybody can do your job brenda. they really can. and nobody wants a front row ticket to your standup

What does Brendan Slob mean by Dana not being able to do his job? Dana is a better analyst, better businessman and is much funnier.

Slob is still salty that his mediocre fighting career never took off even though he was in the most shallow division in the UFC so now he has resorted to taking over Joe's lane in comedy and podcasting. Hahahaha.

<{danayeah}>

I'm assuming he's implying Dana was fucking Ronda?

"Praying" for a Conor text........I wish Dana White was poor and his well-being depended on PPV buys, but Dana is a half-billionaire no matter what happens. The UFC going bankrupt would be like losing a game of Beer Pong for Dana.

I've always said Dana was a bad promoter. He was against TUF which saved the company, against WMMA which (although I hate it) did well for the company, does more slandering and insulting of fighters than he does talking them up, and he's supposed to be the promoter!
I don't like Schaub either though. You couldn't pay me to listen to his podcast.

Banging Ronda is big news? Was hoping Schaub had all the documents.

I'm assuming he's implying Dana was fucking Ronda?

There are literally no accusations whatsoever in that text.

Edit : didn't know the meaning of eskimo brothers, but that really not some "serious" accusations. It's neither illegal nor going to hurt Dana's reputation.

Last edited:
Ooooooh this is getting good. Not a Schaub fan but he is right in the things he said. Wonder if The ronda thing is true and if so, did Hapa know about it?
Where does it say ronda? All i see is Fertitta this and boxercise that, Brogan etc..

People who hate on Dana are eternal goofs and will be the first ones to cry when he leaves the sport. <31>

The sport wouldn't be where it is without him and MMA historians acknowledge this. He is the face of the UFC and it's a tough ask to fill his shoes. Meanwhile Shob is completely disposable since he is mediocre at everything he does.

Back