Brendan Schaub Hate Threads

JfPuffNStuff

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You nerds need to talk about something else. Everytime I get on here I see dumb hate threads about Schaub. There’s so many better things to talk about. I personally like the guy but if you don’t, just ignore him and move on. It’s a broken record around here with the hate. He’s a doofus a lot of the time, we know this.

Last edited:
"Don't talk about Schaub."

Starts ANOTHER Schaub thread.

free_candy_van.jpg

Same people making the Schaub threads. Pathetic, hilarious but pathetic

Don't tell us what to talk about, playboi
Brandon da GOAT and we will never stop discussing him

Haha I get it, I made one about him but I’m not hatin on him. It just gets old. All people can do is talk shit about the guy.

So you can make one saying you like him, But others cant because they dont?

What a massive homo

So you can make one saying you like him, But others cant because they dont?

What a massive homo

When it’s hate all the time it makes you look like a jealous homo. This is the only thread I’ve made of the guy cuz many want to bash him 24/7 and it gets old.

When it’s hate all the time it makes you look like a jealous homo. This is the only thread I’ve made of the guy cuz many want to bash him 24/7 and it gets old.

hahahah Makes me a jealous?? What have I said about him??
Its almost like you got some weird hard on for the guy to where you start a thread sticking up for him and anyone who doesnt agree gets called out.

Classic closet Homo-ing.

Its the jeans right??

You nerds need to talk about something else. Everytime I get on here I see dumb hate threads about Schaub. There’s so many better things to talk about. I personally like the guy but if you don’t, just ignore him and move on. It’s a broken record around here with the hate. He’s a doofus a lot of the time, we know this.

There's nothing to like about him.

He's a garbage personality.

hahahah Makes me a jealous?? What have I said about him??
Its almost like you got some weird hard on for the guy to where you start a thread sticking up for him and anyone who doesnt agree gets called out.

Classic closet Homo-ing.

Its the jeans right??

It’s comical how much people dog the guy that’s all I’m saying. I don’t care if people disagree but when its constant bashing its a little much. Btw the jeans are defintelty a factor. Gadoosh!!

This thread was started for the same reason people constantly bitch about Schaub: They want him to put his high fashion shoes inside of them.

I agree, guy isn't a genius, especially when he breaks down fights, but he has made a great career for himself outside of fighting, and that should inspire people instead of hating on him.

Back