Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

dana is pos but abu schaubi used poor litlle honda (who had nothing to do with this beef)to get back at dana.kinda fuked up and selfish if she was the one he is talking about as part of that eskimo package

Some meme magic happening here, Schaub absolutely shutting down Dana lol. Didn't know he had it in him but I'm pleasantly surprised.

I love when bullies get told to go fuck themselves and can't do anything about it because he has no power over Schaub in any way.

Um no. Her family has been famous and wealthy since she was young. She didn’t need to fuck guys for money or popularity

So the Kartrashians didnt get famous from Kim K fucking Ray J and leaking the sex tape.........

Cool story bro..........

Mist admit after re thinking u may be correct. If I had Bezos money I would throw a billion for prime Jessica Alba.

Great....except Alba got the HERP from Jeter.........Google it......

Schaub slaughtered Dana and all Dana can do is try and scheme with his lawyers for defamation.

LOL fucking loser

Jesus stop posting shit about this assclown Schaub. Let him go be a 'success' doing whatever the fuck he's doing outside of MMA until he fades into obscurity.

So the Kartrashians didnt get famous from Kim K fucking Ray J and leaking the sex tape.........

Cool story bro..........
Hey genius, we were talking about Kylie Jenner. I never said anything about Kim singularly.

1) no mention of Eskimo brothers

2) wtf? Am I really, genuinely agreeing with Schaub? Lol good for him but now I can just picture that photo of him with dyed blond hair <45>

Normally I disagree with Brandon Schwab but he's onto something there. His friend Byron Callon though is a sexual predator.

If Dana has any sense he will let this go. The man with everything to lose will never win an argument to the man who has nothing to lose. This argument does nothing positive for Dana, he is making himself look bad by stooping to the level of a talking head who clearly has it out for him

It beats whatever they got going for that card right now anyways, so why not?

Do you really think Dana cares ? I doubt he has paid any attention to Schaubs response.

Hey genius, we were talking about Kylie Jenner. I never said anything about Kim singularly.
I realized I’ve been debating shit about the kardashians for gods sake. I’m done with that nonsense lmao. Not talking about them anymore

Does anyone honestly believe it took him only 3 minutes to write that? It was in the Notes app.

Yeah i do. Because its shit hes probably been dying to say for years and was just waiting for the opportunity to blast off without lookin like the bad guy.

1) no mention of Eskimo brothers

2) wtf? Am I really, genuinely agreeing with Schaub? Lol good for him but now I can just picture that photo of him with dyed blond hair <45>

{<redford}
He looks like he’s had a lot of work done since his first show came out after he quit fighting...I still support him though!

F1219050-798E-4786-8770-54CADDEAC089.jpeg

referring to the eskimo brothers' post. I copied the title from article.

He didn't actually explain on being eskimo brothers with Dana itself, which I guess is holding up his end of the deal since Dana stopped the beef.
Clickbait. Oh you knew what you were doing.

I realized I’ve been debating shit about the kardashians for gods sake. I’m done with that nonsense lmao. Not talking about them anymore
good choice

Cool story bro..........
I admit, first time I heard tge Kardashian name. But even then, I was like didnt Hilton already do this. And Ray J was Brandy's brother, who herself wasnt exactly a list at that time.

Ive made an effort to ignore the Kardashians/Jenners, and most of stupid "popular culture". But Kim would've gotten attention eventually through instagram, etc. And Bruce, now Kaitlyn, wouldve always been a story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back