Brendan Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on "Eskimo Brothers" post

You knew what you were doing. Dont bullshit a bullshitter. Jesus, you ain't no newb here.
The title clearly states that he's explaining the post. And he explained the post. The phrase was 1 line of that post. If you have a problem please report to mmajunkie, or to sherdog mods.

I'm not playing journalist here, I'm using my own time to copy-paste news to share with sherdog. You don't have to be greateful, but maybe consider not being an ass. Especially you...just removed you from the ignore list recently.

So you only give credit to mmajunkie for the content AFTER you get called out for the clickbait title? Sounds like a bitch move to me.
I don't hotlink external sites to my shares, as not to promote other pages nor encourage sherdog posters to leave the site. I usually cite the source, but this article had the original source embedded into the article itself.

The link has since been shared, to make things clear... since some of you are under the misconception that I somehow profit from making you click to read news on the forums.

Ummmmmmm no. Kylie made like 900 mil to over a Billion on some make up app.. in 2 years. She is 20 fucking years old an maybe the youngest ever self made billionaire. 20 years old an a self made billionaire aint no amount of banging can be doen in that short time to get change like that....... even Prime Jessica Alba could get no billion banging her way to it.
Prime Alba may have been able to.

Throwing shade, throwing heat..Dude, someone needs to throw you through a window.

I don't hotlink external sites to my shares, as not to promote other pages nor encourage sherdog posters to leave the site. I usually cite the source, but this article had the original source embedded into the article itself.

The link has since been shared, to make things clear... since some of you are under the misconception that I somehow profit from making you click to read news on the forums.
I thought you were passing it off as your own write up, if that's not the case I'll take your word for it. I was only mildly annoyed by the title BTW, not anywhere near as bad as some of the stuff on here lately. Some of the more obvious clickbait threads have made people quick to call bullshit.

The title clearly states that he's explaining the post. And he explained the post. The phrase was 1 line of that post. If you have a problem please report to mmajunkie, or to sherdog mods.

I'm not playing journalist here, I'm using my own time to copy-paste news to share with sherdog. You don't have to be greateful, but maybe consider not being an ass. Especially you...just removed you from the ignore list recently.

You know I'm not the type to go off running to the Mods. I'm just saying regardless of whether it was mmajunkies report, you knew it was misleading to say the least.

I thought you were passing it off as your own write up, if that's not the case I'll take your word for it. I was only mildly annoyed by the title BTW, not anywhere near as bad as some of the stuff on here lately. Some of the more obvious clickbait threads have made people quick to call bullshit.

@Cooliox is a veteran here, that's why I was irked by this thread title.

I'm a fan of Big Brown's podcasts, esp with Rogan... he's totally right, White had no right to go at him, especially over something that wasn't even taken as Schaub meant it

Dana was wrong but I still can’t stand Schaubs self righteous bs. Come off with that whiny bullshit.

You know I'm not the type to go off running to the Mods. I'm just saying regardless of whether it was mmajunkies report, you knew it was misleading to say the least.
I actually didn't see it like that at all. I was disappointed that he didn't elaborate on the eskimo brothers part upon reading the article initially, but I understood that from the title the author was referencing the post, not the phrase.

Maybe I should have changed the title to say Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on twitter post? But he has so many twitter posts lately. Like the author I felt using "eskimo brothers" in quotes to identify exactly which post, would make readers know exactly which post he is explaining.

Again, the title says he is explaining the post. The post is itself is pretty long, and only 1 line is about eskimo brothers, which was towards the end and not in context of the post itself. The context was Brendan retaliating to Dana White's bullying and dismissive remark of him.

I see some people clicked expecting to read about the eskimo brothers part itself, and not the post, and are upset over it. My intention was never to mislead. If you guys have a better title to propose, I will change it.

I like how he said I’m not gonna go into this but thenwent into it for the next 20 minutes. Then ends his rant saying I’m not gonna shit on Dana this whole time but he did for 1/3 of the podcast

Dana fucked up when he said what does he knows about fighting he is 6-5 in the UFC. Ok whats Danas record then?

This is stupid. Grown men arguing on social media is embarrassing to everyone involved. Schaub sounds like a woman. Dana is his usual 17 year old self. If Schaub was ugly or 5 9 no one would care.

Fighter and the kid had a handful of decent episodes but at times is unfreaking listenable. Maybe people like hearing a 30 something Male try to sound hip and cool. It's painful to me.

At least they have their friends to fall back on. Without Rogan and Callen there's no Schaub and when wme fires Dana I'm sure he can work for Frank and Lorenzo again.

That doesn’t make sense. Isn’t her family richer than any guy she ever got with?

= getting paid because she is fucking people for the PR = more PR = more sponsors = more money

Ummmmmmm no. Kylie made like 900 mil to over a Billion on some make up app.. in 2 years. She is 20 fucking years old an maybe the youngest ever self made billionaire. 20 years old an a self made billionaire aint no amount of banging can be doen in that short time to get change like that....... even Prime Jessica Alba could get no billion banging her way to it.

Kylie Jenner net worth: Kylie Jenner is an American model, reality television star and cosmetics entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million. Despite what you may have heard, we do not subscribe to the dubious claim that Kylie is worth $900 million. Here's why: A July 2018 Forbes article claimed that the company is worth $800 million. The article also claimed that Kylie has a separate $100 million non-cosmetic fortune so voila $900 million net worth. But one thing to keep in mind about the Forbes article is that they are assuming the company would sell for roughly 8x its current profits. That's an extremely high multiple, especially when you take into account the fact that (as the article itself points out) Kylie Cosmetics' revenues are not growing. In fact overall revenue grew just 7% in 2017 and was $70 million lower than had been predicted in mid-2017.

= getting paid because she is fucking people for the PR = more PR = more sponsors = more money
Um no. Her family has been famous and wealthy since she was young. She didn’t need to fuck guys for money or popularity

I actually didn't see it like that at all. I was disappointed that he didn't elaborate on the eskimo brothers part upon reading the article initially, but I understood that from the title the author was referencing the post, not the phrase.

Maybe I should have changed the title to say Schaub gives heartfelt explanation on twitter post? But he has so many twitter posts lately. Like the author I felt using "eskimo brothers" in quotes to identify exactly which post, would make readers know exactly which post he is explaining.

Again, the title says he is explaining the post. The post is itself is pretty long, and only 1 line is about eskimo brothers, which was towards the end and not in context of the post itself. The context was Brendan retaliating to Dana White's bullying and dismissive remark of him.

I see some people clicked expecting to read about the eskimo brothers part itself, and not the post, and are upset over it. My intention was never to mislead. If you guys have a better title to propose, I will change it.

Fair enough. It's all good, dude

Back