Brendan Schaub explains backstage blowout with Nate Diaz at Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Brendan just said "I think you're off on that" and Nate starts disrespecting him about his career like a child.
Not just. Brendan also said later:
@ :32, Schaub: ". . . f*ckin' a** beat." My guess is, "You got your . . ." preceded that.
@ :33, Diaz: "Remember your carreer? P*ssy."

Here's a reply I made to someone, somewhere else, that I think fits in here:

A few more subtitles on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkLeG7G4Yf8Excerpts:

@ :02 Schaub: I disagree. Didn't even try?? He didn't win 4 rounds? What rounds? He won no rounds?
@ :14, Diaz: "It's all good though. It's just your lack of knowledge though."
@ :17, Schaub: "He’s off on that." (My correction of subtitle here.)
@ :19 - :22. Diaz: “I know you’re off. I don’t see where you’re right from.”
@ :24, Schaub: "You're wrong Nate."
@ :32, Schaub: ". . . f*ckin' a** beat."

Nate indirectly, intelligently explains Schaub is being over zealous about McGregor's success in the early rounds. Schaub seems to be staring Nate down and slightly losing his cool. Nate seems to be the one who is more calm.

Schaub seems to insult Nate by turning and explaining to the crowd (Showtime executives), "He's off on that." (He was hired by Showtime to comment on the May Mac fight. Schaub said he was embarrassed.) Apparently, Schaub was trying to save face, in front of the business people he was with, on their way to a meeting. Schaub repeatedly implied Nate was wrong.

My guess, Diaz made a quick comeback joke, implying Schaub got his "f*ckin' a** beat" in his career, too.

Schaub, at times, comes across like Robin Black, to me. As Dan Hardy said about Schaub's McGregor analysis:
Dan Hardy said:
As much as I like Brendan Schaub, I’ll admit that I thought a lot of the stuff he was saying was hot air. There were a lot of superlatives and celebration. There was not a great deal of substance to his analysis.

For the record, I think Schaub's idea of giving McGregor praise may create more money in an event. Casual fans bring in the bulk of the money and are not as discriminating/knowledgable of how evenly matched a fight is.

Last edited:
Big Brown shit his pants.

Not just. Brendan also said later:
@ :32, Schaub: ". . . f*ckin' a** beat." My guess is, "You got your . . ." preceded that.

Here's a reply I made to someone, somewhere else, that I think fits in here:

A few more subtitles on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkLeG7G4Yf8Excerpts:

@ :02 Schaub: I disagree. Didn't even try?? He didn't win 4 rounds? What rounds? He won no rounds?
@ :14, Diaz: "It's all good though. It's just your lack of knowledge though."
@ :17, Schaub: "He’s off on that." (My correction of subtitle here.)
@ :19 - :22. Diaz: “I know you’re off. I don’t see where you’re right from.”
@ :24, Schaub: "You're wrong Nate."
@ :32, Schaub: ". . . f*ckin' a** beat."

Nate indirectly, intelligently explains Schaub is being over zealous about McGregor's success in the early rounds. Schaub seems to be staring Nate down and slightly losing his cool. Nate seems to be the one who is more calm.

Schaub seems to insult Nate by turning and explaining to the crowd (Showtime executives), "He's off on that." (He was hired by Showtime to comment on the May Mac fight. Schaub said he was embarrassed.) Apparently, Schaub was trying to save face, in front of the business people he was with, on their way to a meeting. Schaub repeatedly implied Nate was wrong.

My guess, Diaz made a quick comeback joke, implying Schaub got his "f*ckin' a** beat" in his career, too.

Schaub, at times, comes across like Robin Black, to me. As Dan Hardy said about Schaub's McGregor analysis:

For the record, I think Schaub's idea of giving McGregor praise may create more money in a an event. Casual fans bring in the bulk of the money and are not as discriminating/knowledgable to how evenly matched a fight is.

schaub is mcgregors bitch
<bball2>

Back