Brendan Schaub 'Conor McGregor Will Not Fight in UFC Again After Mayweather Fight!'

The Schaub is my boi but I think Colin will fight at least once in the UFC after Mayweather. Most likely a record breaking PPV for the UFC - again.

I agree with schaub on this one

Its official that McGregor will now. If Brenda says it the opposite is true. The guy is so CTE rattled and delusional he can barely string a sentence together without mispronouncing 90% of the words. He not a drawl dos dat make rents?

He finally something that makes sense, however this is something that has been said on multiple occasions on here, so it's not like it's something that hasn't been thought of previously.

I never understood why anyone would take this clown seriously.
spike-tvs-10th-annual-guys-choice-awards-featuring-brendan-schaub-GWYC6D.jpg

He's a dope with a bi-curious haircut....

It makes sense, hopefully after Conor retires this forum returns to threads made by real fans of MMA and not casuals.

318154D000000578-3472252-image-a-84_1456880639706.jpg

Its official that McGregor will now. If Brenda says it the opposite is true. The guy is so CTE rattled and delusional he can barely string a sentence together without mispronouncing 90% of the words. He not a drawl dos dat make rents?

Nothing bi-curious about Brenda. She loves the cock.

was he shitty to you in high school or whats the deal here

There is a shit subforum for this crap now. Get out of here.

I try not to expose myself to Schaub's dumb ramblings. At best the guy has absolutely fuck all to contribute, at worst he's so stupid that I can feel my IQ drop sentence by sentence. So no thanks.

Fuck y'all, every schaub thread the same 26 people race in to say "fuck him, who cares."

It's unprecedented

I really wanna see Conor vs Khabib, but we all know that ain't happening...
<mma1>

I imagine the UFC has a contract that states to fight Mayweather he has to do one more ufc fight.

Back