Brendan Schaub calls Paulo Costa a "DIME PIECE"

Ummmm..... I already thought he was kinda weird, never made a single comment about it until now.

I have no problem in calling another man handsome, i am secure of my sexuality. However, a DIME PIECE??? what the fu...

I had to rewind the video because i couldnt believe i just heard that.
I don’t understand why you’re so shocked that an openly homosexual man would call another man a “dime piece “

Brendan Schaub is gayer than a row of tents.

I thought this was evident.

Also, Costa would be a 7 at best off the special sauce
7's a little low but the sauce does add a point or 2.

When he had his hair frosted by Conor's dna, that was the nail in the coffin for me.

This is Sherdog, bruv. We alphaing over here, ain't nobody got time to act like a cock loving cuck.

Gay shit coming from Shaub all the time.

Something tells me you would suck Harvey Weinstein's dick to become batman

aoufxwJ.gif

He's not wrong, the dudes a beautiful man.
Stop being so sensitive to words. You sounds like a sjw crying about being called sweetie.

Ummmm..... I already thought he was kinda weird, never made a single comment about it until now.

I have no problem in calling another man handsome, i am secure of my sexuality. However, a DIME PIECE??? what the fu...

Starts a 1:40

brendan is a massive fairy

b65642d0d29fed258e461aa268722054.jpg

Can some dude sling him the D already so he can stop talking about them?

Who am i kidding that will probably make it worse.

Starts a 1:40

Dude called Dern a dime piece too

(LOL,not even by MMA standards)

He's just speaking in hyperbole. Just like every fighter he loves or is his favorite. You obviously have never heard him before this.

He mentions sucking d*ck or big fat d*ck every 5 minutes on his own podcast.

Brian actually had to ask him to stop on the last one.

(I know, I’m the d*ck for listening to it in the first place. Night shifts tho man)

Why are you apologizing for listening to a comedy podcast?

<{cruzshake}>

Back