Brendan Schaub calls BS on GSP’s excuses. Says he doesn’t want to fight Whittaker or Woodley - VIDEO

He lied to us all.

Who ever thought Schaub would be more likable than GSP?

Weird shit homie.

He isn't. Shaub sucks period. One of the few people on the planet i dont personally know that I can't stand along with the kardashians, kanye, ellen and pretty much every rapper/rnb singer out right now.

Schaub hangs off Conor's nuts and is all about McG having a chance in the Floyd fight and blah blah blah. GSP went to MW to fight Bisping and get a belt in a 2nd division. Nobody thought GSP could handle Bispings size and when he did it didn't matter because Bisping sucks and was never any good.

Schaub is a good analyst however he is also a media attention whore and says what will get him the most attention or advantage. Whether its more viewers or more access inside the business (UFC). If this is Schaub's real take is but all the Conor nuthuggery is real too how can anyone respect what Schaub says on anything?

GSP holds out to negotiate more money or a better contract = Dishonor
Conor being allowed by the UFC to box Floyd despite the UFC having an exclusive contract with him and then they still have to re-do a deal to hopefully get Conor to fight in the UFC again despite Conor giving his "Word" he will honor his contract = Good

Schaub says tomato, I say FUCK Schaub.
exactly.

Oh wait....so George is pretty much doing what conor did but Dana and all the casuals who never seen it coming are getting acting as though it's a surprise....

schaib also thought he himself was going to a world champion.... and would make himself throw up lollies after binge eating because those delicous treats... and not his lack of ability was going to prevent him from doing so.....

He isn't. Shaub sucks period. One of the few people on the planet i dont personally know that I can't stand along with the kardashians, kanye, ellen and pretty much every rapper/rnb singer out right now.

Totally agree on all except the first two words.

Yeah he is right GSP just wanted the easiest shot at gold perfect timing and then run like a bitch from the real MWs not very GOAT thing to do imo also doesnt even have the balls to fight Woodley

Jesus fucking christ, i had already called this.

Colitis is a means gsp gets out of the mw contract, it changes his diet, goes down to 170, perhaps, 155. and bam, conor fight happens.

this is not rocket science, just a prediction. Shaub has eyes....big fucking deal

Called it

At this stage there should be something like memegenerator.com for Brendan's quotes. Maybe call it ShitMySchaubSays.com or whatever

GSP wanted none for Woodley from the start horrible match up for him.

I think GSP was ready to fight who ever the next 185 challenger was at the time. Bisping was suppose to be a easy fight for him but that wasn't the case GSP took alot of damage and gassed out. GSP is a realist he knows if he struggle against Bisping his going to lose very badly again top 185er's better call it quits now while he can.

When will people learn that potentially the greatest cage fighter of all time with belts in two weight classes isn’t the type of guy to be scared of people? Or at least let that affect his willingness to fight? People love to say how GSP avoids people and during his stint he literally fought the greatest WWs of all time one after the other.

Did you even watch the dam video, he said the same thing about Conor. If you dont agreed with what he said, you sir are a Gsp nut hugger.
I listened to the first part of it but not the whole thing TBH. Schaub was swinging off Conor's nuts leading into the boxing match. He was even telling people McG had a real shot. Him saying GSP is now falsely claiming to have colitis is ignorant. GSP's team said before the fight he had issues with vomiting, stomach pain etc and missed 2 weeks of his camp. So they anticipated that pre fight and made it up just in case they won? GTFO. Schaub is a complete flip flopping attention whore. Conor doing what he can to make $$$ = Good for him and for the sport. GSP doing what he can to make $$$ = Evil and Liar etc? Again Schaub is a douche and a schill

I must have missed the part when Brendan Schaub became a gastroenterologist.

Yeah he is right GSP just wanted the easiest shot at gold perfect timing and then run like a bitch from the real MWs not very GOAT thing to do imo also doesnt even have the balls to fight Woodley

Who? Why would GSP fight someone nobody has ever heard of?

everyone hates on Schaub but he is great at analyzing fights and fighters and their mindsets and idk man he gets a lot of hate but when he’s talking about fights with Rogan, he knows his shit
Like when he said mcgregor would have the cardio advantage in the first diaz fight

Go home Schaub, you have CTE

At this stage there should be something like memegenerator.com for Brendan's quotes. Maybe call it ShitMySchaubSays.com or whatever
Then we'd have Schaub threads aplenty, full of posters claiming to hate him while never missing a chance to pop up in every Schaub related thread.

I love him so I'd be on board, he only bothers insecure ppl anyway.
Good call, fam

You’d have to be an idiot to think Anderson is lean at 220.

He didn’t cut much weight for MW. How else would you explain him weighing 183 one fight?

He weighed only 198 against DC. Did he cut weight on short notice for no reason? LOL.

Are you claiming GSP ducked pre USADA or Post USADA Anderson Silva??

So why bring up post USADA AS weight when it's irrelevant to your argument.

he LITERALLY said that in his contract he is supposed to defend the belt. did you forget that part?
So what’s taking Conor so long to defend the belt? He can care less if they strip it from him. What’s more important to those two guys? Money or defending belt

Back