Brendan Fitzgerald & Jimmy Smith

Shtey

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Let’s see how this goes. I’ve been waiting for a good change, and finally there is no Anik. Wonder if I will miss him or be happy he is gone. How about you guys?

This is gonna be bad.

Doubt their clinch game is anywhere near the level of Jon's. Just look at those underhooks.

jon-jones-dave-sholler.jpg

Glad to hear Jimmy Smith, but idk about the Brendan guy. He's been meh from what I've heard of him.

Unpopular opinion: I really fuck with Anik. He's such a professional, never steps out of line trying to act like a knowledgeable color guy, offers good background information on fights, and seems to gel really well with whoever he works with.

Glad to hear Jimmy Smith, but idk about the Brendan guy. He's been meh from what I've heard of him.

Unpopular opinion: I really fuck with Anik. He's such a professional, never steps out of line trying to act like a knowledgeable color guy, offers good background information on fights, and seems to gel really well with whoever he works with.
True but I can’t help the fact he gets a little too annoying for me sometimes. But I do agree that he’s great at his job.

Jimmy Smith is awesome and Fitz has been pretty good with Felder. I expect a good performance by both

Brendan Fitzgerald is the worst UFC commentator ever.The guy is horrible and don't know shit about MMA.

Sometimes the best announcers are the ones that don't anything about the sport they are covering and BF just might be this guy! Jimmy Smith a "Roganesque" type announcer with equal zeal and enthusiasm to boot. Let the boys do their jobs.

True but I can’t help the fact he gets a little too annoying for me sometimes. But I do agree that he’s great at his job.

He personally doesn't annoy me like he apparently does to other people, but I respect your opinion because it's tough to deny that he is good at his job.

Two in a row. Jimmy is taking over. This Iz Da Jhimmy Smitt Error.

Brendan Fitzgerald is the worst UFC commentator ever.The guy is horrible and don't know shit about MMA.
Not when Todd "Who is Sakuraba" Grisham is still with the UFC.

Back