Breast implants are getting more common

tenor.gif
Well, thats the closest thing to tits we've seen yet. In a thread about big tits...

Yeah, bolt-ons are terrible to feel up. But I guess it beats a flat chest though.
I disagree. I knew this one stripper with a fantastic set of fake tits, felt amazing. I think it comes down to silicon vs saline.

I used to think think that was genetically impossible.
I know two in particular. Total onion booties. One of them wears yoga pants practically every day. Taken but let me get a squeeze in once. God, Allah, Krishna, and Satan bless em. <mma1>

My gf got amazing fake tits last year.... I spend a lot of time enjoying them. She looks amazing in lingerie and bikinis and in bed it's nothing short of a spiritual experience when she unleashes them on me

No makeup, dye jobs or fake anything. Just be healthy and natural

Fake tits have come a long way since the 90's. That "rock hard" thing is a relic of older times. They can be completely soft, yet firm nowadays. Honestly, they can be epic as fuck. Good fake tits is better than bad real tits.
I straight up argued with this stripper that there was no way her tits were fake last time I was in Vegas at the rhino. She said her implants were paid for by Playboy and they cost more than her car. She was a DDD and they didn't sag an inch when she took her bra off but yet were soft. It was the most unbelievable work of art I've ever seen.

I straight up argued with this stripper that there was no way her tits were fake last time I was in Vegas at the rhino. She said her implants were paid for by Playboy and they cost more than her car. She was a DDD and they didn't sag an inch when she took her bra off but yet were soft. It was the most unbelievable work of art I've ever seen.

Yeah, thats practically what happened to me. I was dating this older latina woman and her tits were just....perfect. I dunno. They were big and round, but just "too" perfect, just lacking any sag but without seemingly bolted to her chest.. So I assumed they were fake. Until I touched them. Then I was absolutely convinced they were real. They were just so soft, but firm, yet they seemingly defied gravity, but not in a bad way.

Then later she told me they were fake. I was blown away. You look at them, you're convinced they have to be fake because they defy gravity so adeptly, but then feel like pillowy heaven. To this day I pull out my phone and look at pics and just think...."Damn...".

LOL, no woman is going to argue that her tits are fake when they're real. If anything, women with fake tits will lie and claim that they're real. A woman with nice big naturals is going to be proud of them and brag about that. She will never claim that they're fake when they're not.

Do you know this to be true over a long period of time? As silicon ones always felt fine when put in and new but over time they would harden and form ridges and potentially even leak and bond with the flesh creating a stone like material that would have to be cut out.

Yes, I do. Nowadays they can put the implant underneath the breast tissue. They can go through either the belly button or the arm pit through a small incision, and put in a silicone gel underneath all the breast tissue, as opposed to cutting open the boob and slapping in an balloon on top, then sewing it up. Scarring is one of the big reasons they harden up. But with the gel you're literally putting your hands on their boobs, not an implant.

:confused::confused::confused: I'll never be able to get implants. Just reading these posts made me cringe and wanna die lol. I think my boobs even hurt from reading this lmao. Aghhhhhh!!!

At the gym I noticed 90% of the girls 30 and under just go and do butt exercises like squats, lunges, and glute bridges. It's kind of like the guys that just go to the gym and do curls.

You are right generally.

The new shit is not implants but fat injections in the ass.

When a chick has a ridiculous ass, but thin ass thighs and legs, that shit is fake as fuck.

Now Serena Williams on the other hand - 100% legit.

It's incredible just how much better a great set of big natural tits are than fakes.

Yeah no shit, but lets not talk in all or none tongues.

Not all natural tits loik good. Fuck, most are hideous. Not all fake tits suck. Fuck, most are wonderful.

Yeah no shit, but lets not talk in all or none tongues.

Not all natural tits loik good. Fuck, most are hideous. Not all fake tits suck. Fuck, most are wonderful.
Nipples are really important. Real or fake tits.
Look to the nip.

I've fucked girls with fake tits but never have been in a relationship with one. Just like I wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl full of tats. The insecurity is mindblowing.

If like 85% of the men on the internet don't like the feel of fake boobs, and you are all the most alpha fucks around...

Why all these women getting fake tits? For who?

Back