Breast implants are getting more common

MMAChamp1

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
With the fitness industry and instagram more women have breast implants. Almost all IFBB and NPC competitors have breast implants. Whenever you see a thin or fit chick with big boobs they usually have implants.

I think it is getting more acceptable to have boob jobs and there is more pressure to get them because girls see this social media and general culture.

Give it time. Soon IFBB and NPC will be forced to stop body shaming and give medals to competitors of all shapes and sizes.

Big asses are even more in these days.

Anyone remember the 90s and early 2000s. It was fake tit central. Now it's all about that big donk.

So many white girls with big asses these days.

Anyone remember the 90s and early 2000s. It was fake tit central. Now it's all about that big donk.

Big asses can be built in the gym. Big boobs cannot.

Almost everything about women is fake. Fake boobs, fake hair, fake eye color, make up and personality.

I hope ass implants don't take off here like they have in other places. I can barely fap to Brazilian pron nowadays. Hard times

Give a natural tit any day over fake boobs, woman should only get them after pregnancy.

I hope ass implants don't take off here like they have in other places. I can barely fap to Brazilian pron nowadays. Hard times

I have to agree here. I love a nice fake tit but I'd rather not have weird ass implants become a thing.

Just keep squatting ladies.

I hate fake tits. They feel awful. I don't need your tits to be huge. I just need them to exist.

What a time to be alive

White girls walking around with big Colombian style asses.

What a glorious time to be alive!!!!

They're here.

ill_allow_it_community.gif

yeah, butt implants are going too far

QVC host videos are my main go to fap material I would discuss here

It's incredible just how much better a great set of big natural tits are than fakes.

Yeah, bolt-ons are terrible to feel up. But I guess it beats a flat chest though.

I think it's to late with Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj etc they're gonna be as common as boob jobs and nose jobs eventually.

Last edited:
I'm an ass man myself and don't mind a couple of mosquito bites. I suppose if they feel a need for falsies OK but depends on the quality of the job.

Back