BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
What? Interim belt holder out, so is stripped, despite having just watched the lineal champ fight GSP and then GSP vacate whilst he sat on the sidelines?

What a fucking mess

Mother fuck!!!!
tenor.gif

Sigh I finally admit, the UFC effing blows now a days. Making it to fight night is impossible I swear. It's just constant, and stop with the interim titles can we ?

The truth of the matter is these guys basically need to just work on conditioning and train hard less. The hard training as far as physical contact is what is always getting them injured. It seems to be always a grappling issue where you hurt yourself.

What? Interim belt holder out, so is stripped, despite having just watched the lineal champ fight GSP and then GSP vacate whilst he sat on the sidelines?

What a fucking mess
Ughhh, so bad.

Rockhold will win this one, Romero doesnt offer much in this fight. I am thinking Rockhold by TKO round 3 through 5
Chinless rockhold who got ktfo by bum bisping and hurt by c level branch?

Yeah yoel gonna hurt him bad.

' MURDER! Legal though. '
- Tze

The truth of the matter is these guys basically need to just work on conditioning and train hard less. The hard training as far as physical contact is what is always getting them injured. It seems to be always a grappling issue where you hurt yourself.
Its also because when they become champs, the hunger is not the same anymore

Unfortunately I agree. But maybe a sub. Regardless, I see it ending because Yoel shots while gassed, ends up on tge bottom, then..Yea.

OR Romero by (t)ko within the first two rounds..

I can see Yoel landing something unconventional like a spinning back fist or a flying knee. But aside from that I cant see him doing much in this fight

FFS...

Okay, so I got tickets to this event... am I able to get a refund now?? Since the main event has changed?

Surprised everyone is so upset.

Way more hyped for this fight.

RIP Rocksalt

Romero better not be the first guy to lose two interim title fights.

I have Rockhold here. Whittaker is a nightmare matchup for Luke. Yoel is great for him.

Back