BREAKING: Top Rank on ESPN. Pac/Horn, Loma/Salido, Crawford/Dongo on ESPN

Steve Kim is hinting about Terence Crawford vs Indongo on ESPN or ABC on Aug 19h

Loma on ABC would build his name.
Not against Salido because that's going to be ugly. But the fight after would be good.

Crawford probably beats the shit outta Dongo, but my hope is the fight will be more competitive than that.

A fight I had zero interest in seeing that I'll probably watch now.

I think it's good.
Pacquiao on ESPN? I never thought he'd be off ppv.
Crawford and Loma.
These are big names they got.

Nobody was gonna pay for that wack ass fight.

Im glad its on espn. Loved PBC and if this is a new thing ill love it too. Hate ppv anyway.

if they do a fight pass it would depend on the price andfights

TC is getting screwed being with BOB. Only fight Bob has for him is a Pac fight. and now he is being pushed off HBO cause he is with TR. He is too good for ESPN.
is it likely crawford is more active and gets more money as a result

is it likely crawford is more active and gets more money as a result

More money from ESPN than HBO? I dont see it but maybe. I only see them trying to build up a fight with Pac and that could get him large money but the big fights are going be at 147 with Haymon guys. Guys like Thruman, Porter ,Spence, Danny. Even the winner of Broner/Graica maybe. Most of the beter fighters are there. TR might be able to get the Oszco fight and I woiuld love to see that but watching him Can Cusher no name guys at 140 for the next yr will stall his career IMO. He is ready for the next lvl.

ITS THE DONGO TIME.

How is that "meh"? A series of major fights free on popular channel ESPN (and maybe ABC network according to what I read) on cable tv? Would you rather they be PPV?
i don't care if it's a mismatch, Pac on free tv is a good thing. Good stuff with Bud and the Loma/Salido rematch as well.
Who the fuck understands people anymore

If one of these 3 fights where on PPV they'd be complaining, put it on ESPN it's an insult to the fighters LOL

Both Pac and Khan wanted to fight each other. That's what the world wanted to see.

Arum forced him to fight Horn, and now they're airing it on ESPN because nobody else wants to touch it. I'm all for Free TV, but this is a bum fight courtesy of Arum. Pac didnt want this.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...o-and-amir-khan-agree-to-super-fight-in-april
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/manny-pacquiao-vs-amir-khan-9919317

Pacquiao-Khan November on ABC.
Book it

At this point in both of their careers that would be a great fight. Earlier in their careers it probably would have been a great fight for 4 or 5 rounds, then a brutal knockout. But Pac has lost a bit of his suddenness (he's still very quick), so I think Khan actually has a chance to stay upright if he fights a perfect fight.

At this point in both of their careers that would be a great fight. Earlier in their careers it probably would have been a great fight for 4 or 5 rounds, then a brutal knockout. But Pac has lost a bit of his suddenness (he's still very quick), so I think Khan actually has a chance to stay upright if he fights a perfect fight.

So you are telling us Khan can finally penetrate?

i don't care if it's a mismatch, Pac on free tv is a good thing. Good stuff with Bud and the Loma/Salido rematch as well.

Exactly...

Sometimes boxing fans (especially the anti Pac crowd like cuntsortium, and Xcunt) come off like little bitches who feel the need to throw a hissy fit no matter what...

I mean jesus, we have Pac in the twilight of his career fighting on ESPN.
I mean , WTF is there to complain about?

Nice, I love that ESPN isn't totally abandoning boxing.

Maybe arum is using this espn platform to showcase Crawford for a fight with pac?

ESPN primetime is great for Crawford. We all know how good he is but only hardcore boxing fans know who he is. He needs more pubicity with mainstream casual sports fans to build his fan base.

ESPN primetime is great for Crawford. We all know how good he is but only hardcore boxing fans know who he is. He needs more pubicity with mainstream casual sports fans to build his fan base.

This is very unlike you Mr Wanderlei. You are always so full of the thick mucus of The Ennui.

Back