BREAKING: Shooting at the NSA, Fort Mead

This is definitely a right winger, please accept our apology on his behalf.

I got no idea. I feel like somebody who worked there would have known better, but obviously people who are about to attempt a shooting spree aren't thinking rationally. It just seems crazy that someone who has had a clearance and knows their security would try something so futile.

Even the RSOC at Gordon had security that I thought was overkill. I needed a badge just to get in even though I was already wearing a uniform with my name on it plus my military ID.

Depends on how disgruntled he is. I would imagine anyone fired by the NSA would have all security access revoked immediately, for obvious reasons. Could be a guy who was canned, spent a few days or weeks brooding on it and finally snapped.
Entirely possible. Firing a government employee practically takes an act of congress, so it doesn't happen much. But a disgruntled former employee would fit a more common narrative. I'm betting that this is some ideologue who decided that today was the day he was going to enact his wrath on the NSA for some crazy reason.

giphy.gif

Snowden came back yo.

Lol. NSA always has their shit on lock down. Their security there is no joke. Wonder what gate this happened at?

Unless the car was jam-packed with c4 or something it seems like a pointless move.

I'm guessing it was some random tard doing random stuff.

Would be cool if it was CIA though. <:

God-loving patriot is my bet.

Last edited:
Unless the car was jam-packed with c4 or something it seems like a pointless move.

I'm guessing it was some random tard doing random stuff.

Would be cool if it was CIA though. <:
True. To even get to the NSA you have to get on Ft. Meade first.

Isn't it weird how the people that consider Snowden a traitor have no problem that Russia is harboring him from our justice?
I do. I sound like a Cold War relic, but I believe that Russia is the biggest threat to stability in the free world today. I also think that the Chinese are a bunch of imperialist and underhanded bastards. Neither of these countries are our friends in the long term.

Oh yeah? What about your tu quoque?

Huh? He just seem weird poster to me. Unlike Trotsky guy this guy is always defend imperialism if it some non trump policy. I do not care who your president but i just notice he always trying portray his side as victim.

I do. I sound like a Cold War relic, but I believe that Russia is the biggest threat to stability in the free world today. I also think that the Chinese are a bunch of imperialist and underhanded bastards. Neither of these countries are our friends in the long term.

This shit i talking about @Quipling

♤♤♤idiot talking above

Absolutely not. But go ahead and believe whatever you want to. It doesn't really matter to me.

It is pro war monger propaganda and imperialist shit. That justify your 800 billion you spend on military but go ahead.

It is just stupid to think either china or russia has world domination plans or is even capable of it. Not take much to justify 'arming rebels' and doing coups and assassinate other leaders because country xyz might elect a pro chinese or russian leader.

White Guy--3:1
Muslim Guy--5:1
Trump Hater--7:1
Confused Old Person/Veteran--40:1
Woman--10000:1

Place your bets!

I'll put 1cent on the woman please.

Back