BREAKING: Shooting at Oxford Circus subway

Amerilards with their 400 yearly mass shootings trying to shit on Europe never gets old

The per-capita rates of mass shootings are not that much different between the US and Europe. A lot of your hysteria is television-fueled.

NA-CH404_SHOOTR_9U_20151004180908.jpg

England & France are transitioning into third-world countries at a rapid pace due to other factors. This boyish rivalry over social metrics with the US is a lot of wasted energy.

Thoughts and prayers
I was just so confused because when there's a mass shooting in the USA people and people call for stricter gun laws, this place gets up in arms (get it?) and accusations of politicizing tragedies fly around.

The per-capita rates of mass shootings are not that much different between the US and Europe. A lot of your hysteria is television-fueled.

NA-CH404_SHOOTR_9U_20151004180908.jpg

England & France are transitioning into third-world countries at a rapid pace due to other factors. This boyish rivalry over social metrics with the US is a lot of wasted energy.
>a-a-actually p-p-per c-capita
>
b01891e4f0a0cee7ffc9528a7934c04b.png

<{outtahere}>

I was just so confused because when there's a mass shooting in the USA people and people call for stricter gun laws, this place gets up in arms (get it?) and accusations of politicizing tragedies fly around.
None of us know anything, none of this stuff matters, life is pointless, we all grow up to die. Life goes on without us

We are all equal in the grand scheme of things. We all end up in the dirt. All I ask is some phony propped up human and those around him dont tell me how to live while im here. Dont tell me how to think, dont tell me what I can say, live and let live

“Quote::England & France are transitioning into third-world countries at a rapid pacedue to other factors.”

Yeah we’re seeing a lot of these other factors migrating all over

Last edited:
None of us know anything, none of this stuff matters, life is pointless, we all grow up to die. Life goes on without us

I'm going to say this at the Christmas dinner table this year, instead of the prayer somebody always says.

England & France are transitioning into third-world countries at a rapid pacedue to other factors.

Quick question: when did you last visit those countries and when were you there before the last time you visited?

Quick question: when did you last visit those countries and when were you there before the last time you visited?
Top was a quote and I have relatives who are in the UK right now,and will be leaving for home soon. And where I live Canadians are seeing the same issues beginning. Are you somehow doubting these issues?

England & France are transitioning into third-world countries at a rapid pacedue to other factors.

>ENGLAND AND FRANCE ARE RAPIDLY BECOMING 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES

Meanwhile in Amerika:

>40% of the country opposes gay marriage
>50% of country denies evolution
>45 million people in poverty
>Child marriage legal
>No education
>No healthcare
>Starvation
>Chiraq

Inb4 "B-but B-B-Breitbart!!"

Top was a quote and I have relatives who are in the UK right now,and will be leaving for home soon. And where I live Canadians are seeing the same issues beginning. Are you somehow doubting these issues?

Yes, I am doubting that France, Britain and Canada are turning into 3rd world countries. Having spent half my life in Europe, the other half in Canada, as well as having traveled in Africa and Central America, I feel quite confident in saying this. It's blatant hyperbolic sensationalism.

>a-a-actually p-p-per c-capita
>
b01891e4f0a0cee7ffc9528a7934c04b.png

<{outtahere}>

Do you not understand what it means (sorry if that's insulting, I don't expect much from internet people).

If you chopped the US up into European sized states, our mass-shooting frequency wouldn't stand out. Totals do not matter at all on this topic. Only per capita statistics carry any relevance.

Meanwhile in Amerika:

>Child marriage legal
>No education
>No healthcare
>Starvation
>Chicago

Meanwhile in Amerika:

>Child marriage legal
>No education
>No healthcare
>Starvation
>Chiraq

Did I say USA was perfect? Go f
Yes, I am doubting that France, Britain and Canada are turning into 3rd world countries. Having spent half my life in Europe, the other half in Canada, as well as having traveled in Africa and Central America, I feel quite confident in saying this. It's blatant hyperbolic sensationalism.
hmm well our prime minister Trudeau has some policies you might want to look into. Barring that doesn’t change your mind then good luck to you

Meanwhile in Amerika:

>Child marriage legal
>No education
>No healthcare
>Starvation
>Chiraq

Your stats.

They seem made up.

Do you not understand what it means (sorry if that's insulting, I don't expect much from internet people).

If you chopped the US up into European sized states, our mass-shooting frequency wouldn't stand out. Totals do not matter at all on this topic. Only per capita statistics carry any relevance.
>unironically posting this

Meanwhile in Amerika:

>Child marriage legal
>No education
>No healthcare
>Starvation
>Chiraq

I'm concerned/saddened by the decline of western Europe. It isn't some "my team beat yours" thing. You must be a teenager. Yeah the US has problems too.

Back