BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

Hey, looks like enhanced interrogation is back on the menu boys!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...or-gina-haspel-torture-thailand.html?referer=

New C.I.A. Deputy Director, Gina Haspel, Had Leading Role in Torture

WASHINGTON — As a clandestine officer at the Central Intelligence Agency in 2002, Gina Haspel oversaw the torture of two terrorism suspects and later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations at a secret prison in Thailand.

On Thursday, Ms. Haspel was named the deputy director of the C.I.A.

{<doc}

trump appoints first ever woman as cia director .. lol the trump hates women narrative btfo

That's the butterfly...

Look over here, look over here.

He alredy knew he was going to be fired though
Trump is just demoralizing the State dept.

Hey, looks like enhanced interrogation is back on the menu boys!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...or-gina-haspel-torture-thailand.html?referer=

New C.I.A. Deputy Director, Gina Haspel, Had Leading Role in Torture

WASHINGTON — As a clandestine officer at the Central Intelligence Agency in 2002, Gina Haspel oversaw the torture of two terrorism suspects and later took part in an order to destroy videotapes documenting their brutal interrogations at a secret prison in Thailand.

On Thursday, Ms. Haspel was named the deputy director of the C.I.A.

{<doc}

Torture is good for #maga

I know some people are probably nervous about Pompeo but at least there is this.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...m-kremlin-was-not-involved-in-meddling-that's

CIA Director Mike Pompeo in a Sunday show interview said that Russian President Vladimir Putin’s claim that his government did not meddle in the 2016 election is “false.”

“The Russians attempted to interfere in the United States election in 2016,” Pompeo told “Fox News Sunday.”

Pompeo pushed back against Putin’s recent claim that the Russians indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller
muellerrobert_031319upi.jpg
Robert Swan MuellerSasse: US should applaud choice of Mueller to lead Russia probeMORE don’t “represent the interests of the Russian” government. Putin in an interview with NBC News insisted there is no proof the Kremlin ordered or attempted election interference.
“It was Russians who actually engaged in this,” Pompeo said, clarifying that those individuals had ties to the Kremlin.

Also Gina Haspel appears to be a Career CIA agent, working her way up the later over the past 3 decades.

There are definitely things in her past that are going to make my more liberal buds think she's a criminal but at least it doesn't appear that she'll be stooge in regards to Russia

I will never understand this type of reasoning. What that all means is that the man is a hard worker and has tried to do everything he can.

That's why he's worth $4,000,000,000.

Tillerson also went rogue on Trump meeting NK, saying it was early stages and far off and mere hours later Trump declares he'd meet personally with KJU before May.

I will never understand this type of reasoning. What that all means is that the man is a hard worker and has tried to do everything he can.

That's why he's worth $4,000,000,000.

Lol

He's not worth $4B

And the reason he's worth whatever it is he's worth is because he inherited NYC Real Estate

Another military guy in the upper echelon of the Cabinet. Trump wants his war. It's not if, but when. And then who? NK or Iran? A trade war will scratch that itch temporarily, probably waiting until after the mid-terms to invade somewhere.

Lol

He's not worth $4B

And the reason he's worth whatever it is he's worth is because he inherited NYC Real Estate

I just checked, Forbes has him at $3,100,000,000 as of yesterday...

Another military guy in the upper echelon of the Cabinet. Trump wants his war. It's not if, but when. And then who? NK or Iran? A trade war will scratch that itch temporarily, probably waiting until after the mid-terms to invade somewhere.

I feel something coming too. And I think it's going to be catastrophic. I have no real evidence, just an inkling.

Wow. Tillerson seemed one of the few who was actually capable (even if initially unqualified) at his position. This surprised me. Accounts I'd seen was that he was actually doing a pretty good job at Sec State

How can countries trust a person who yesterday was leading the American spy operation to now be their trustworthy head diplomat?

Also the new CIA head is a woman who ran one of the CIA blacksite prisons/torture/murder facilities during Bush/Cheney.

Back