BREAKING: Secret meeting between SD mods leaked!

Platinum Nation is the Endlösung to the UFC problem.

I'll just leave this right here..

If we made all the Plat Nation members mods, we'd run all of the other posters off with your gay pride parades, non stop Mike Perry gifs and post deletions. Not to mention all of the posters you'd ban that said anything bad about Perry.

This would become the Platinum Nation Forum of Fanboy Faggotry

They’re slipping. They can feel us taking over and they’re scared. Once platinum ktfo Woodley and takes the belt, platinum nation will take its final form and be impossible to stop.

Platinum bless

They’re slipping. They can feel us taking over and they’re scared. Once platinum ktfo Woodley and takes the belt, platinum nation will take its final form and be impossible to stop.

Platinum bless

Never happen

What's going on in here?

Is this an autism convention?

How come lil bitch is scared to have the original quote in his sig?

you ought to know better. you can only use profane language, like that found in @TeTe 's original post, in the OT.

I like you platinum guys a lot but the mods put in a lot of work around here and should be respected. I don't think it's nice to poke fun at them like that, even in jest.
hahahhhhahahahahahhhhahhhhhaahhahhahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahhhhhaahhahhahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahhhhhaahhahhahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahhhhahhhhhaahhahhahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhaahahahahaha

Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

Whatever do you mean? I was just simply asking a question. After all you did bark like a tough guy stating "Snitches get stitches!"

Back