Social San Francisco Creates World’s First Ever Transgender Cultural District

How do men with fake dicks and women with fake pussies spread AIDS all over the place? What are you talking about?

Also, the defecation thing was debunked nonsense.

Who am I kidding, you never address me when I call your easy to spot bullshit.
Transgenders have a high rate of Venereal Diseases.

Almost 1 out of every 5 (19%) transgenders has HIV globally. That's really an incredible high rate of HIV.

If you put a bunch of gays and transgenders in a neighborhood you're gonna have std rates that go through the roof.

I'll be back in April for the sale on Birkenstocks....
YZWtQj.gif

And it's own poop pile map

View attachment 487033

So both ends of the spectrum I suppose.

When a place is highly desirable to live in you have lots of people trying to live there that can't quite make it and end up on the street. You see this in basically every major city in the world.

You think there is no poop in New York or Toronto or Chicago or any other major city?

Probably, but it’s telling that when someone says poop and city together San Francisco is the first that comes to mind

Last edited:
You think there is no poop in New York or Toronto or Chicago or any other major city?

Did you just whatabout other cities for shit on the sidewalk rather than a Trumper pulling the but but but Hilary card?

Almost 1 out of every 5 (19%) transgenders has HIV globally. That's really an incredible high rate of HIV.

If you put a bunch of gays and transgenders in a neighborhood you're gonna have std rates that go through the roof.

Please link peer reviewed study that proves this claim. HIV and AIDS are different.

As if the public defacating wasn't enough.

Does San Francisco want to have an AIDS epidemic?
What do you think this means exactly? Because based on what you said I would bet you didn't read the article.
in before several people attempt to derail this thread by saying, "derp derp, why are so many of you so obsessed with Transgender folk!!??"
Well, why are you?
San Francisco has some of the most valued real estate in the world...
That's because of Silicon Valley and its not really something to brag about. Those high homes prices also fuel the homelessness in the city. Also another reason the prices are so high is because of rampant NIMBYism in SanFran. Everything is some historic district or location which makes developing more homes to ease housing prices harder.

They're not being "put" anywhere, the district is and has historically been home to a sizeable trans population. What they mean by calling it a trans cultural district is that it will get recognition for its historic importance to the trans community and likely certain establishments and public spaces with historical significance to that community will be preserved.

Last edited:
in before several people attempt to derail this thread by saying, "derp derp, why are so many of you so obsessed with Transgender folk!!??"

cool so,

on topic, what are your thoughts, fears and concerns about a transgender cultural district?

cool so,

on topic, what are your thoughts, fears and concerns about a transgender cultural district?
The problem is that @LogicalInsanity does not seem to hate trannies and gays like most right wingers here but he can't help but cozy up to their ilk so he has to find some roundabout way to signal to them he's still on their side. That was his weak sauce attempt.

Nice, no more guessing where I can find a tranny for the night.

its not, and its idiotic of you to pretend you know anything about it.
Yes, it is. I've been there countless times (have family there) and it's a shit hole full of fruitcakes and nuts. The air smells like sewage.

Back