Social San Francisco Creates World’s First Ever Transgender Cultural District

I hard the city is a shitpile now, literally. I'm not surprised they focus on something like this. Like Baltimore and taking down 19th century statues instead of doing something about the murders.

Progressive government in action.

meaning you read a right wing website headline, and that's about a far as you think about things.

after the beating you took in your own thread, you should still be somewhere icing up.

This area will need likely need immigration from third world countries to survive as the native birthrate is likely to be low.

Enjoy ignorance, obesity, school shootings, and a retarded president.

Enjoy...

actually your country is meaningless, no one knows or cares what you've got going on.

it's only a matter of time until the jewstar reveals george washington was actually female

As if the public defacating wasn't enough.

Does San Francisco want to have an AIDS epidemic?

How do men with fake dicks and women with fake pussies spread AIDS all over the place? What are you talking about?

Also, the defecation thing was debunked nonsense.

Who am I kidding, you never address me when I call your easy to spot bullshit.

Every city, no matter how shitty and poor has upper-class districts with absurdly high home prices. Gated communities where people like the progressive mayor and city council live themselves. That means nothing. You should see the homes where the Palestinian leaders live in the West Bank.

Place with highest trans population anywhere has a trans cultural district?

<SelenaWow>

Whats next? A place with a high chinese population having a chinese cultural district?

on to the actual topic, is a cultural district really that terrifying to you?

or even impactful?

If the story is true, what's the issue?

not the issue, the joke.

that right wing and religious sites are the first ones in line to cover transgenders.

all the time.....

<17>

Place with highest trans population anywhere has a trans cultural district?

<SelenaWow>

Whats next? A place with a high chinese population having a chinese cultural district?
Maybe a scizophrenic cultural district?
Bi-polar cultural district?

not the issue, the joke.

that right wing and religious sites are the first ones in line to cover transgenders.

all the time.....

<17>

Are they the first, though? After all, look at the date of the article I posted.

Back