International Reports that Turkey just declared nationwide martial law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only one man. He couldn't have done that if the Turkish people didn't have his back. This is what the Turkish people want so why are you so mad?

So north koreans support the Kims because otherwise he could do what he wants?

And as i said it, if the people want that then so be it, but then dont fucking cry about human rights if the people of the west decide to intervene.

You want to create a world where the strong control the weak, i dont think muslims are ready for that world.

The Turkish people have dug their own grave. I hope they enjoy a radical Islamic dictator.

The problem is, people who choose to live in a repressive theocracy often try to export their madness to real countries.:rolleyes:

And then cry racism and human rights when people protest.

This has false flag (God, I hate that phrase) written all over it. Blatant power grab by Erdodouche. Why else arrest so many judges less than 12 hours later?

I don't know if it's a false flag, but I have no doubt Gollum will exploit this for all it's worth. Whoever organised this coup just gave him a golden opportunity to seize even more power.

So north koreans support the Kims because otherwise he could do what he wants?

And as i said it, if the people want that then so be it, but then dont fucking cry about human rights if the people of the west decide to intervene.

You want to create a world where the strong control the weak, i dont think muslims are ready for that world.
You really underestimate the need for safety the average person need in muslim countries. I would choose dictatorship ahead of lawlessness any day of the week

I know more about the situation more than any of you do. Last thing the world needs is an unstable civil war Turkey. Its all cute you guys want democracy in the whole world. But it aint gonna happen. Anyone who support this coup clearly has not learned from Libya and Iraq. Be careful who you bring down, cause 99% the next outcome is gonna be far worse
No, it's very apparent you don't.
Nobody wants a civil war. This is the death of a secular Turkey where differences of opinions were tolerated.

I know more about the situation more than any of you do. Last thing the world needs is an unstable civil war Turkey. Its all cute you guys want democracy in the whole world. But it aint gonna happen. Anyone who support this coup clearly has not learned from Libya and Iraq. Be careful who you bring down, cause 99% the next outcome is gonna be far worse
Not even comparable. Turkey has not been held together by a dictator for years. Erdogan's rise has been recent, and it is out of character for the country. Moreover, Turkey's history is full of examples of, when the elected government tries to violate its constitutional principles, the military comes in to restore them. That's what failed last night. The end of a country whose constitution was based on enlightened principles of secularity that had lasted over a century. The death of the last, best hope for an Islamic country that could be more than a fascist theocracy or a dictatorship.

This has false flag (God, I hate that phrase) written all over it. Blatant power grab by Erdodouche. Why else arrest so many judges less than 12 hours later?
Grabbing thousands of military officers and judges with no time for investigation seems suspect. Suggests that false flag or not, he was ready for it.

No, it's very apparent you don't.
Nobody wants a civil war. This is the death of a secular Turkey where differences of opinions were tolerated.

But there was no reason to believe this would happen. The only way you get secular turkey would be with a population of under 30% muslims and that just isn't going to happen. The coup might have wanted that, but the end result a year later would not be that.

Grabbing thousands of military officers and judges with no time for investigation seems suspect.

Not to Obama
but then again, he does his best to do things above his power

Grabbing thousands of military officers and judges with no time for investigation seems suspect.
They are the only other constitutional power base that could serve as a check on his wiping his ass with their Constitution.

But there was no reason to believe this would happen. The only way you get secular turkey would be with a population of under 30% muslims and that just isn't going to happen. The coup might have wanted that, but the end result a year later would not be that.
We already had a secular turkey, numb nuts.

Great situation for Edrogan to consolidate dictatorship like powers which seem to have been his goal for awhile.

dont wanna call false flag but it benefits him more than anybody else. prob just dumb luck.

So these countries will be less oppressed.
Yes, I consider living a Muslim lifestyle as being oppressed.

The literal definition of 'Muslim' is 'one who has submitted'. Humanity is still in its infancy when it comes to believing and acting upon beliefs that have no objective basis for truth in reality at all. Tens of millions of people walking around with blinders on, focusing their view to only that which was shared by an illiterate, warlike desert dweller who lived a century and a half ago. What could go wrong?

Great situation for Edrogan to consolidate dictatorship like powers which seem to have been his goal for awhile.

dont wanna call false flag but it benefits him more than anybody else. prob just dumb luck.

Like the Reichstag Fire; the Nazis didn't organise it, but they used it as the perfect excuse to consolidate and expand their power.

I can't imagine Erdogan staging the coup, but I can imagine him deliberately pushing dissident factions within the military towards a violent outburst, and having forewarning of the coup.
If you want to get tinfoily you can even speculate why he was (safely) out of the way in Marmaris during the coup, and why for a time no-one seemed sure just where he was. Could be confusion, could be standard security protocol, could be pre-planned. #robertludlum

If we're not pulling all of our nukes out of Turkey yet, we might want to get on that. Just a matter of time, the terrorist nuke will happen sooner or later.

You know how the US deals with Islamic dictators....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back