Crime Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html
"
(CNN)Gunfire erupted at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday, with multiple injuries reported, Florida authorities said.
"Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running," the club posted on its Facebook page. "

"
Ricardo Negron Almodovar said he was in the club when the shooting started about 2 a.m.
"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," he posted on the club's Facebook page."

Thanks to @sodapopinski for the updates throughout the thread.

Live news stream:

Initial media presser with police and FBI where Islamic Terrorism is mentioned:

13434973_926468710832929_204497656593277886_n.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html
"
(CNN)Gunfire erupted at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday, with multiple injuries reported, Florida authorities said.
"Everyone get out of Pulse and keep running," the club posted on its Facebook page. "

"
Ricardo Negron Almodovar said he was in the club when the shooting started about 2 a.m.
"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," he posted on the club's Facebook page."

Sounds like Religion of Peace doing it's thing, especially since the media is being extremely careful not to use the "m" word.

No word on casualties though one report I read said 20 struck.
Just curious, why do you think snackbars are involved?

I was there. Shooter opened fire @ around 2:00am. People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran. I am s
There was a shooter with an assault rifle who shot up the people in the club sometime around 2am. The club is reported to have been at full capacity. The shooter has himself barricaded inside Pulse with multiple hostages. This is per a private source. Initial assessment and estimate was at least 20 red tagged patients per OFD. They are prepared to take 20 trauma alerts at ORMC. Yellow and green tag patients will be welcome at florida hospital east. Florida hospital orlando has taken on two red tags so far. They have reached out to seminole fire and rescue and placed their units on standby. Orlando sounds like they are charge. They just made ballistic vests available to the fire and ems first responders in the red zone. The walking wounded are walking to a treatment area behind Einstein bagels. All that info is from a police scanner. And being updated as it happens.

3:23. Active fired shots outside ORMC.
3:24. The shooter at ORMC is inside the hospital. They can no longer take any pts. The shooter is locked inside ORMC.
3:27 three MORE trauma alerts
3:28 ORMC is no longer on lockdown. They are requested ONLY trauma alerts now. No walking wounded will be there. ONLY trauma alerts.
3:34 they reached 250 patients.
3:39 i think they just said they have transported all patients and are waiting to hear from the interior of the structure
3:50 they are having to pull OPD to a large gathering at Columbia. Everyone get back in your houses. Go home. You are pulling resources for selfish reasons.
3:56 they requested one more transport. So they have one more patient. It has really slowed down though. They just told someone to stage.
4:19 they are being told they are expecting more patients who might be coming out right now.
4:23 there are 8 patients coming out
4:24 they are not tagged yet. They just know they have 8 patients walking out to the treatment area.

Please listen for yourself. It appears they are just staging now waiting for the interior of the building to be cleared. I believe the shooter may still be inside but i have no idea.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8688/web

Praying for all of the victims.

Especially praying for my brothers and sisters working this tragedy as the first responders as well as all of my ER nurses, medics, hospital security and everyone else. Please stay safe. I love you all. Orlando and Orange county and rural metro along with all of you in dispatch.... you were very organized and it was a smooth MCI. I am very impressed on how you have handled this, tonight. Have to get some sleep so i can join you tomorrow on shift.
Here's their Facebook page.

That singer got murdered on stage in Orlando yesterday and now a club gets shot up today. Fucking Hell Orlando.

They're saying suspect has been killed. Everything's sketchy at this point.
13412884_10210244436693985_5900724203001947492_n.jpg

We need to be more tolerant of Islam's bigotry.

Islam is a vile cult, but there are plenty of good old Christian boys who's hatred of gays rival the most fanatical of Muslims. Way to early to start blaming any one group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back