Breaking News: Russia shoots down US drone in syria[updated]

This is really making the whole "Russia and Trump hacked the election" narrative look silly. The Russia Trump accusations from the left is just as weak as that dumb birther issue that went on with the right.

It makes perfect sense if the goal was to make sure America has the most incompetent and inexperienced leader possible and to sow dissent within the American population.

If this information that the Russians shot down an EQ-4 Global Hawk is accurate, then US Troops operating on the ground with Syrian "Rebels" will no longer be able to INSTANTLY talk to nearby air support as was done a few days ago, when a US F/A-18 was called-in to attack and destroy a Syrian Arab Army Air Force fighter jet.

Why would the above be a problem if we have satellites no? ....oh wait I already know the answer. Anyways carry on.

And no none of this information will be released to the public if the US government can help it. It would make us look bad as fuck, especially if we do nothing or just verbally saber rattle or attempt more limp wristed sanctions.

I don't expect anything to happen from this. Blantant act of war. It's just simply not time yet in there narrative.

No mainstream / well known media is carrying this.

Sources for this story are iffy at best.

Not buying it until better sources report.

Hah. Seems like it was a tactical strike. Maybe the US commanders in the region will start to realize that their brazen, inflammatory posturing in Syria is not going to be tolerated much longer. Time to pack it up.

This is really making the whole "Russia and Trump hacked the election" narrative look silly. The Russia Trump accusations from the left is just as weak as that dumb birther issue that went on with the right.

Yeah they should just stop investigating that now, because of this story.

9ebFK2l.jpg

Be right back, digging bomb shelter

Was it carrying any weaponry?

If so they can use the allies self-defense justification like America did for the syrian jet.

But doesn't sound like it would be armed.

sending a drone to be shot down by the russians seems like a good PR move for the Trump administration in the "Trump-Russia connection" front.
nobody gets hurt, the cost of the plane doesn't matter because the interests that really matter are those of the arms industry corporations and not the taxpayers. and nobody is retarded enough to demand a retaliation on fucking Russia for shooting down a fucking robot, unlike if there were casualties.

also

#dronelivesmatter
#justiceforeq4
#trumpleteq4die
#stopracismagainstdrones
etc

Im pretty anti Trump and i don't think it was collusion.
Its not all that much less concerning though that Russia strongly wanted Trump and played a reasonable role in making that happen.

I think most reasonable people on the left know that Trump didn't actively collude with Russia. Putin isn't stupid enough to trust Trump with something like that.

The problem is Trump won't admit that Russia tried to hack our voting machines and tried to influence the election in his favor because his company has a lot of business ties in Russia. He also tried to downplay any wrongdoing by his underlings because it made him look bad instead of having the county's interested at heart. He's trying to cover up any shady ties with Russia because it affects his image.

Bringing the Russians into the Oval Office to joke about the crazy guy investigating Russian crimes that he fired and how it will ease pressure didn't help him on that front.

It makes perfect sense if the goal was to make sure America has the most incompetent and inexperienced leader possible and to sow dissent within the American population.

So did the Russians help Obama win the presidency too?

sending a drone to be shot down by the russians seems like a good PR move for the Trump administration in the "Trump-Russia connection" front.
nobody gets hurt, the cost of the plane doesn't matter because the interests that really matter are those of the arms industry corporations and not the taxpayers. and nobody is retarded enough to demand a retaliation on fucking Russia for shooting down a fucking robot, unlike if there were casualties.
We still look like cucks, no way around it.

I don't mean to sound anti-American. But we deserve that. IF Trump kept is damn campaign promises and kept us out of Syria, this wouldn't be an issue.

I'm quickly seeing US policy fall right back into being a proxy army/thugs for the gulf state Arabs who want regime change in Syria to facilitate gas pipelines to Europe which would ruin Russian economy.

We always talk about "serving our interests". Well that goes for the Russians as well.

My argument is that it's not in our best interests for another "islamic" theocracy to be reigning in the middle east. Syria, pre civil war, was a much more stable state.

------------------------------------------

I have no doubts that the US forces that are in Syria, aren't there to attack ISIS. They're there to bolster the rebel forces against Assad.

That drone is just chump change for the government, no big loss there as far as money goes. If the story is true.

Us has been provoking Russia for too long now, so it was bound to happen eventually.

You would think with the election of trump the swamp would be drained n all the warmongering n Beating of war drums would cease.

Now it's clear the deep state n cesspool is much deeper

Back