BREAKING NEWS: MAYWEATHER KNOCKED OUT COLD IN SPARRING

Not that I think it has any effect on the outcome of the fight, but Jeff Mayweather did nothing to convince me otherwise during his interview either.

Not that I think it has any effect on the outcome of the fight, but Jeff Mayweather did nothing to convince me otherwise during his interview either.
What interview was that?

Very interesting if true... but it could also be a promotion stunt.

My bad, I was being lazy. Fucking interviewer is cringeworthy as hell though.

Damn what a bullshitter, the interviewer that is.

Zab's trainer already said this is BS and Zab isn't even there or sparring with Floyd.

Carry on.

Wait, so he confirms Zab isn't even there, just as Zab's trainer has also confirmed and you are still not convinced? You believe a tweet from some guy who writes for a newspaper that doesn't exist?

It's funny, because Max Kellerman predicted there would be breaking news like this coming out of the Mayweather camp.

BS

but it's also called hyping a fight so then people think your opponent who is 0-0 has a chance.

Wait, so he confirms Zab isn't even there, just as Zab's trainer has also confirmed and you are still not convinced?
I get your point, I guess it is more of Jeff being a sly bastard that I wouldn't really trust. Obviously it wouldn't be in his best interest to admit it if the claims were true, which he states. Too difficult to prove/disprove Zab's whereabouts and too easy for Jeff and Zab's trainer to just deny it. But I also wouldn't think Mayweather would be putting in any rounds of hard sparring at this stage of camp either. I'll just admit that I don't know what the fuck to believe in all of the drama surrounding the fight. I'm only confident in the end result.

I get your point, I guess it is more of Jeff being a sly bastard that I wouldn't really trust. Obviously it wouldn't be in his best interest to admit it if the claims were true, which he states. Too difficult to prove/disprove Zab's whereabouts and too easy for Jeff and Zab's trainer to just deny it. But I also wouldn't think Mayweather would be putting in any rounds of hard sparring at this stage of camp either. I'll just admit that I don't know what the fuck to believe in all of the drama surrounding the fight. I'm only confident in the end result.

Pretty sure Zab was posting in instagram from another location at the time it supposedly happened as well. It's just a rumor to stir the pot.

Wow is it 2015 again?

Zab wasn't even in Vegas and his trainer confirmed that they haven't sparred since the Pac fight.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Just like Conor got KO'd by some dude who says they've never even met.

Back