*Breaking News* Khabib Nurmagomedov says, "I'm not sure if i will ever come back."

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being like Miesha right now.

Overreacting.

He'll be back I'm sure.

Hes feeling a little bit Dominik Cruz'ish, hell bounce back

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'm blaming this one on Allah. Gdi

Good old, Hobblebib

Can you people stop pretending like he is relevant now?

Good. Fuck him. Leave prize fighting for men with heart, which he obviously lacks

If Weidman is Glass Cannon what category does Cruz and Cain fall under?

Cain and Cruz are different. They just get hurt for a long time with a few injuries. Weidman seems to get hurt in a new strange way after every fight.

For the amount of shit talking he's done I think it's hilarious he keeps getting injured.

No one has ever stayed this relevant in discussion with so much time off thanks to the amount of shit talking he's done

If this guy were an American wrestler with that style, most of the people lamenting his possible retirement would be yelling "good riddance" at the top of their lungs.

If this guy were an American wrestler with that style, most of the people lamenting his possible retirement would be yelling "good riddance" at the top of their lungs.

no not really.....

He's being like Miesha right now.

Overreacting.

He'll be back I'm sure.

He will NEVER be like Miesha!

Examples:
Ronda+Rousey+y+Miesha+Tate+al+desnudo+en+UFC++Ultimate+fighting+Championship+%252814%2529.jpg

82216.jpg

Tate-.png

10.jpg

espn7n-6-web.jpg

Point being, Miesha is a goddess, Caraway Seed is a lucky SOB, im hammed and happy halloween bro's/sistahs (Inga, im talking to you as i cant recall any other confirmed sistahs at the moment and youre a solid poster)

Back on topic though, i thought it interesting that the specificities of his arrival at AKA were mentioned. Whos to say he wasnt already doing some techniques recommend by AKA? Also i hole to see him in the octagon again; anyone who isnt deeply disturbed by a career-threatening injury of one of the best from anywhere in the world in any weigght class is a lossr and has no business telling anyone they know that theyre an mma fan.

For the amount of shit talking he's done I think it's hilarious he keeps getting injured.

No one has ever stayed this relevant in discussion with so much time off thanks to the amount of shit talking he's done

I kind of agree, he talked shit about Pettis, and then gets one of the worst lay offs for a contender I have ever seen. Karma is a mother fucker.

Good riddance. Hate his fights. Hate his fans, who would shit all over him if he wasn't russian, even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back