*Breaking News* Khabib Nurmagomedov says, "I'm not sure if i will ever come back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://instagram.com/p/9czj29v9-8/?taken-by=khabib_nurmagomedov

Russian:
Хочу извиниться перед моими болельщиками, я сломал ребро и опять выбыл с боя, я очень хотел вернуться, я не уверен вернусь ли я вообще когда нибудь, спасибо большое Всем моим болельщикам, моим спонсорам, хвала Аллаху в любом положении.

I want to apologize to my fans. I broke my rib, and again I am out of the fight. I really wanted to come back, I'm not sure if i will ever come back. Thanks to my fans and my sponsors. To Allah Praise. #Alhamdulillah #khkmmateam #reebok #ufc

9L7dxMw.png

Thoughts?

Dominic Cruz needs to call this guy up and give him a serious pep talk.

He's emotional, there's probably nothing behind the "not coming back," comment.

Probably just disappointment talking. But maybe he realises his body can't take it.

This is potentially incredibly upsetting... Wish him the best if he really doesn't come back... :icon_cry2

War Khabib

Nurmagomedov1.gif

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

1405f-3.gif

It is Allah's wish. He will follow Adlan Amagov's path of choosing a humble life of worshiping Allah instead of being a top 10 fighter and possibly champ. To Allah praise

It takes more than just being a good fighter to last in the fight game. You have to be able bodied at least most of the time. Khabib's wrestling was world class but the conditioning of his body was poor. Staying healthy to fight is half the battle.

Sad day for MMA if he stays retired. Could be the biggest waste of talent if Jones didn't come back.

wow this sucks bad i all ways preferred Rashid Magomedovs style better but khabib seemed like he would of won the title hope rashid dont get injured next

He's getting to be in serious contention with Chris Weidman for who deserves the nickname "Glass Cannon" more

It's red panty night at RDA's house tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back