EBI 6 UPDATE (Abraham Marte out!)

Lol SBJ, thought you were going to give me flack for my comments.....

I think Eddie named it 10th Planet only after Rogan told him not to name it Mexican Judo officially....but, if forever from now on if people referred to it as Mexican Yoga Judo I think that would be great.

image.png image.png

Holy crap dude. Sub only with sudden death OT with $50k on the line?

This is gonna be insane!

half of the competitors confirmed and it's fucking stacked already! I hope the other 8 competitors won't be random 10th Planet dudes (no offense).

Someone mentioned on Reddit that Keenan mentioned Eddie on Instagram saying he wants in. I can't find the comment but that'd be cray

At this point in time, Galvao takes this.

Yeah, stacked card an all, Galvao is looking like he's on another level. But whoever wins, we know they worked hard for it. No easy fights in there.

Some more fantastic news, Cyborg is in!!! We might get to see a rematch of him and Galvao :)

Someone mentioned on Reddit that Keenan mentioned Eddie on Instagram saying he wants in. I can't find the comment but that'd be cray
That would be awesome but I heard he was under Metamoris contract, i may be wrong though?

I think that's probably true, mostly because I think Galvao will dominate in Eddie's overtime format. I can't think of anyone I'd less want on my back in 2015 than Galvao.

I think that's probably true, mostly because I think Galvao will dominate in Eddie's overtime format. I can't think of anyone I'd less want on my back in 2015 than Galvao.

I really don't see anyone entering this that can take Galvao in this format. He can stall it out if he wants just to get to OT and fucking crush it.

I keep seeing that Keenan wants in. I hope to god he can get into this tournament.

I really don't see anyone entering this that can take Galvao in this format. He can stall it out if he wants just to get to OT and fucking crush it.
Overtime wins = no money. They only get paid if they win, and the only wins that count towards money are regulation time submissions.

So Cyborg and Yuri are in too???

So far the list goes like this
Galvao
Cyborg
Dean lister
Vinny
Yuri simoes
Gary Tonon
Eddie cummings
Richie Martinez

Holy fucking shit, with metamoris falling, EBI is going to sky rocket. Eddie might have more than he can chew right now.

If keenan is in, this will be the most exiting tournament, ever, no adcc stalling bullshit.

Richie martinez is going to get run over, waaaay above his head.

I guess Vinny will be representing 10th plannet, I dont like his chances either.

Garry tonon and Eddie cumming, I dont see any of them hhking cyborg keenan or Yuri...

Overtime wins = no money. They only get paid if they win, and the only wins that count towards money are regulation time submissions.

I'm aware of that, I said he could do it if he wanted to. And it's a possible win of $50k. Even if you OT your way through the tournament you still get money. Is it the best scenario for someone? No, of course not.

We all know Galvao isn't gonna stall this.

Back