BREAKING: Monster drops Jon Jones' sponsorship....

Says the guy that was hooked on energy drinks for a decade.
I knew there was a chance they weren't completely harmless based on no long term studies like with a lot of things. You just assume things are harmful because you're ignorant. That's the difference.

I knew there was a chance they weren't completely harmless based on no long term studies like with a lot of things. You just assume things are harmful because you're ignorant. That's the difference.
I don't assume they're harmful, I just don't think of myself as a guinea pig as you do. Huge difference.

I don't assume they're harmful, I just don't think of myself as a guinea pig as you do. Huge difference.
I know where you're going with this and it doesn't really apply, unless you're eating a complete organic vegan, preservative free diet, drink water only and live far from civilization, you probably consume a few things that don't have any long term (or probably do with known effects) studies on your health. Your argument doesn't take away from the fact that you're ignorant.

Last edited:
I know where you're going with this and it doesn't really apply, unless you're eating a complete organic vegan, preservative free diet, drink water only and live far from civilization, you probably consume a few things that don't have any long term (or probably do with known effects) studies on your health. Your argument doesn't take away from the fact that you're ignorant.
I don't need to live far away from civilization to avoid energy drinks.

what did he do to deserve this? Did he take a knee?

No shame in being ignorant pal. Thanks for playing.
Accusations/claims require evidence, which you have none. You just sound butthurt that you were dumb to drink energy drinks for a decade.

The maskers of turinabol should sponsor him.

tenor.gif

I think you left one potential sponsor out. That dehydrated weight cut piss test tho.

Accusations/claims require evidence, which you have none. You just sound butthurt that you were dumb to drink energy drinks for a decade.
Monster has way too many ingredients that I can't pronounce. That's how I determine how healthy something is.

Your post about vitamins having complicated names and not being able to pronounce them = dangerous/harmful is pretty much enough evidence. You're trying really hard to avoid the subject.

Last edited:
Getting your nutrition to a "healthy" place isn't hard.

1. Don't eat white shit.
2. Don't eat processed shit.
3. Eat real food.
4. Stick to the perimeter of the grocery store (proteins and produce, veg in particular).
5. Don't drink soda.

Those things will cover 90 percent of good health.

Getting your nutrition to the highest level of health can be a bit tricky though. It's a very complex subject. Even things we think are relatively simple now were misunderstood until fairly recently (remember the food pyramids they had when you were in school?).

Edit: I'm sad to report I use to drink a lot of energy drinks. Mostly in graduate school when I had to really crank out work and be productive late at night.

Your post about vitamins having complicated names and not being able to pronounce them = dangerous/harmful is pretty much enough evidence. You're trying really hard to avoid the subject.
All I know is that my strategy didn't lead to me drinking energy drinks for 10 years. You're trying really hard to avoid your results.

All I know is that my strategy didn't lead to me drinking energy drinks for 10 years. You're trying really hard to avoid your results.
What results? My health is perfectly fine last I checked. You keep ranting on like I'm on a death bed which I'm not, kind of ignorant if you ask me.

What results? My health is perfectly fine last I checked. You keep ranting on like I'm on a death bed which I'm not, kind of ignorant if you ask me.
You drank energy drinks until a report said they might not be good for you. If your health wasn't a concern you wouldn't have stopped. No need to play dumb now.

You drank energy drinks until a report said they might not be good for you. If your health wasn't a concern you wouldn't have stopped. No need to play dumb now.
That's smart if you ask me, had I kept going you'd have a point. It still doesn't deter from the fact you being scared of big words is how you define what's harmful.

Back