Breaking: MMA in New York dead again, bill fails to get through legislature

This is breaking quite often today

Pretty sad but

but

that means Weidman will fight sooner than December.

hopefully we can see Weidman vs Rockhold sooner now

Well boxing is run by the mafia and boxing is huge in New York so with the right influence it will never pass, not until the UFC is ran Pride style

NO it's because Anderson Silva and steroids. I already said this UFC will never be in NY after Andy killed their chances.

They have no tolerance for cheaters or a cheating sport.

They already had an incident where someone died because of a cheat in boxing decades ago and got sued so they will never let it happen again

30trp4x.jpg

NO it's because Anderson Silva and steroids. I already said this UFC will never be in NY after Andy killed their chances.

They already had an incident where someone died because of a cheat in boxing decades ago and got sued so they will never let it happen again

I dunno Evander Holyfield had some pretty strong steroid allegations against him

Lol. Nothing to do with PEDs. UFC probably has one of the most stringent policies now.

Right.

This has been posted earlier, several times, actually.

Lol. Nothing to do with PEDs. UFC probably has one of the most stringent policies now.

LOL no. Andy was the FACE of the UFC.

Terrible guy to have as the Face of ur sport trying to get into NY

LOL I bet nobody in the NY legislature has ever even heard of Anderson Silva, or any of the UFCs recent PED issues. They simply don't care.

This is becoming a fucking joke.

LOL no. Andy was the FACE of the UFC.

Terrible guy to have as the Face of ur sport trying to get into NY

Well your All American hero who beat Anderson is from NY. So its irrelevant. And boxing has a huge PED history just like most sports.

I had a feeling it wouldn't pass. All this Weidman/Rockhold talk at MSG seemed almost naively optimistic. That said, I'm all for Weidman/Rockhold before December. Lets get the MW picture rolling, the division is fucking stacked.

Back