* Breaking: Marine Le Pen takes the lead in major poll. Vive la France !

Hello my long lost friend!

You're someone is really good a predicting things! What's your call on this one? Will she win?
Greetings!

As I said before, too early to tell at the moment, and I haven't dived into the French polls/mood as I have the US election.

My first instinct says Le Pen will win the first ballot, and lose the second ballot. This could change, and it isn't a firm prediction as we still have some time before the election.

Republicans digging French nationalism. I haven't seen it all yet, but we're getting powerful close.

Well, it will be at least four years before you see a female US President. And that's only if A)the Dems convince Michele to run and B)she passes the T-Count test;)

He is still alive but he had a falling out with FN and his daughter for being too overtly racist.

Marine recently lost a court case to get her father officially kicked out of the FN, if I recall correctly.

Looks like Putin's investment is paying off.

Liberalism taking L's not only in America but all over the world.

Won't help her. Other parties will form a coalition without the front national.
She'd need 51%.
remember republicans & democrats were against Trump right from the get go....

@ Blackened

as a poster once pointed out on another forum France has nuclear weapons

so it must not fall to muslims

France will have to be invaded if they can not help themselves

french electing nazis. nice.

Wait, we believe polls again?

Tbh EU stopped being actual "European Union" as soon it was lead by globalist crew focused on destroy Europe

An actual "European Union" truly for europeans citiziens will have been good, better than single states

There was so much potential if the western man was'nt a such brainwashable weak puppet

tumblr_inline_oh46u6XJsU1r2gez1_500.gif

Republicans digging French nationalism. I haven't seen it all yet, but we're getting powerful close.

Everything that's been happening recently confuses and angers you people. That's great actually.

Back