**BREAKING** Machida says he would fight Anderson (VIDEO)

Round of applause for Machida, he will fight because he is signed to do so. I understand if your not in the same weight class but if you are you should fight. If you don't move up and down. :icon_lol: Jacare vs Machida one day if one is champion.

I'd pick Machida to beat anyone at 185 or 205 except for Jon Jones.

Ohhhh snap, that would be some big news. Sounds like the Dragon has finally decided enough is enough and has broken out the viciousness

I saw that too, but I still think Machida and Anderson have agreed on something so it won't come to that.

I've heard machida would get the better of Anderson during training.

Damn! Machado has so many epic fights at MW. I hope he gets to fight Vitor Spider and Weidman. Any order.

Here's a theory just throwing it out.
So weidman wins and machida would fight him
Or
Silva wins and machida knows something we don't, such as Silva will retire after he wins. Any thoughts?

Silva vs Machida would be amazing!

But lets face it stylistically it is HORRRRRRIBLE matchup for machida and he would get knockedout. The fight will stay standing and slow paced because of machida's style and thats like saying here Silva its on a plate do your thing man

Here's a theory just throwing it out.
So weidman wins and machida would fight him
Or
Silva wins and machida knows something we don't, such as Silva will retire after he wins. Any thoughts?

I think this is exactly right. Or maybe if Silva wins he takes a superfight at a catchweight. But win or lose against Weidman, Silva will not fight at middleweight again.

I would be so torn.

It would be like watching your pet dogs fight.

Two counter punchers, boring fight. Hope Weidman wins the Anderson rematch. He and Lyoto would be more interesting. Although, I also assume Machida will need another win for a title shot anyways.

Machida just said that he would fight Chris weidman or Anderson silva next of they offered him a title shot.

I wonder how silva is gunna take this cuz silva just recently said he would rather retire or move weight classes than fight machida because they are friends! I remember when victor wanted to fight silva, silva didn't take it well because they were supposably friends.

I personally would still love to see machida vs silva. I say make machida vs Belfort and the winner of that will fight the winner of Chris vs silva

gunna? victor? supposably? (I wont point out "cuz" because I do it too sometimes)
English lessons are your friend.

Machida just said that he would fight Chris weidman or Anderson silva next of they offered him a title shot.

I wonder how silva is gunna take this cuz silva just recently said he would rather retire or move weight classes than fight machida because they are friends! I remember when victor wanted to fight silva, silva didn't take it well because they were supposably friends.

I personally would still love to see machida vs silva. I say make machida vs Belfort and the winner of that will fight the winner of Chris vs silva

Vitor Belfort does not deserve another title shot in the foreseeable future. He will NEVER be MW champion, anyway. (Just speaking the truth).

Back