**BREAKING** Machida says he would fight Anderson (VIDEO)

I always thought Machida would fight him tbh. I thought it was just Anderson who kept saying he wouldn't.

I wonder how silva is gunna take this cuz silva just recently said he would rather retire or move weight classes than fight machida because they are friends! I remember when victor wanted to fight silva, silva didn't take it well because they were supposably friends.

Funny how Silva is always 'friends' with the guys that pose the biggest threat to him.

They basically said if they gave him the next title shot would he take it.

I imagine if they ask him directly about Anderson he'd have a different answer

I guess machida doesn't mind getting wrecked by Weidman or silva.. but respect for Machida for stepping up like that.. DC and Cain should learn from this

or a big paycheck. They said it doesn't even have to be for a belt if they get paid.

For the belt or for the bank. Makes sense to me.

He certainly seemed open to it.

Someone post the video of Silva and Machida sparring, that we might judge them

Yes Anderson will retire after he KO's Weidman

If he did say he'd fight the winner, I think it's more he thinks Weidman wins the rematch, like how he wouldn't give a prediction for the first bout.

SHIT-JUST-GOT-REAL-GIF.gif

Oh wow, I haven't seen that part of the Post Fight Show yet but that's pretty crazy. Anderson was just saying how Lyoto is his brother and he'd absolutely never fight him.

I'll wait for video. This will definitely need confirmation. Not doubting you. You just need to make sure he understood the question correctly.

Not sure where you're going to find an airing of the postfight show, because they don't even replay it on FS2, which is kind of annoying for those of us that have the channel but forgot to set our DVRs...

But yeah, I can assure you that there was no confusion about what was being asked or what was being said.

Davies explicitly stated BOTH Anderson and Weidman's name, and was even asking Machida if he had a preference of who he would want to win, and Machida clearly stated that he would accept a fight with the winner.

Props to Machida. Ball will be in Andy's court after he gets besmirched again by Weidman.

i dont believe it, he'll never fight anderson hes just not expecting it to ever happen and giving the right answer. these guys are so close they could say they are good to fight one day and joke about the stir they caused the next

Anderson wouldn't fight him anyways and plus I see Anderson retiring possibly after the Weidman fight.

Ladies and Gents.....THAT is HUGEEEEE!!!

No fakin way man. I got to see video. We all know how Silva feels about fighting friends. I wonder what happen to make Machida to say that?

That is my dream fight. Just hurry up and merk Weeman and get it over with Silva. Weidman is just like a fly on the wall. Cant stand the guy. most over rated fighter.

overrated? lol ok.

*insert gif of Chris playing basketball with Andersons skull*

Back