KSW at the stadium, 65.000 people in the audience! May 2017!

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The event will be held on May 27, 2017 year. At the event they will fight all the biggest stars of the KSW. This will be probably the biggest MMA event outside the UFC and Pride in history. KSW 37 beat sales record PPV in Poland. KSW wants to break records.

Maciej Kawulski (KSW owner): "This will be the biggest production in the history of MMA."

"Visibility at the stadium will be very good, just like on TV. This will be possible through a system of multiscreen. We combine the emotions in the stadium with the quality of television"

First poster:

Cz4hffGUcAEWTN7.jpg:large

Germany_-_Italy_game's_ceremony_-_Euro_2012.jpg

Last edited:
Wasnt biggest UFC attendance 55k with GSP in Canada? This could potentially be bigger?

How the hell are they filling 60k seats? I mean, I would love them to but it seems like a little too much.

BTW.. may 27 is my birthday.

That's great news for KSW. but bitch please, this ain't "the biggest production the history of MMA"... Japan's held multiple events with huge numbers and tremendous production.

I'm glad to see world wide mma growing and growing. Hopefully they can come to the states

So they will fill this based on it being an "event" or they're going to pony up some money for someone like Cro Cop to help fill the seats?

Wasnt biggest UFC attendance 55k with GSP in Canada? This could potentially be bigger?

How the hell are they filling 60k seats? I mean, I would love them to but it seems like a little too much.

BTW.. may 27 is my birthday.
Holy/Ronda and JJ/Val in Kangaroo land broke that record. Even though that one didn't break the old Pride record.

I think they might give Pudz a title shot for this event. He's coming of a win and his career as a fighter is coming to an end slowly. So why the hell not?

How the hell are they filling 60k seats?
Mamed & SuperMario are on poster, so... i like their chances.

for someone like Cro Cop to help fill the seats?
Last KSW event was in the same arena where UFC had their first card in Poland with Crocop in main-event. KSW sold all 20k seats, UFC about half of it.

Of course some big name would help, but most of the viewers will be there because Pudzianowski, Khalidov and rest of KSW stars.

I think they might give Pudz a title shot for this event. He's coming of a win and his career as a fighter is coming to an end slowly. So why the hell not?
I did not think of that, but it is a good idea. Karol "Overhyped" Bedorf lost his strap to some unknown Brazilian... SuperMario for the rescue!

That is the only pic they have from Khalidov? FFS

Last KSW event was in the same arena where UFC had their first card in Poland with Crocop in main-event. KSW sold all 20k seats, UFC about half of it.

Of course some big name would help, but most of the viewers will be there because Pudzianowski, Khalidov and rest of KSW stars.

I did not think of that, but it is a good idea. Karol "Overhyped" Bedorf lost his strap to some unknown Brazilian... SuperMario for the rescue!

Aiming to get 60K seats filled up, I'd think that would be a tough task. I wouldn't think it would be possible to essentially triple the attendance without bring in some outside fighters (and fans). Do you think that KSW has enough momentum with their own roster to fill the venue?

Aiming to get 60K seats filled up, I'd think that would be a tough task. I wouldn't think it would be possible to essentially triple the attendance without bring in some outside fighters (and fans). Do you think that KSW has enough momentum with their own roster to fill the venue?

If tickets are priced decently, and people are told to come, they will come. I don't see it being that far off from reality. Its much more ridiculous to spend effort in to expecting foreigners can make up an extra 20k seats.

Popek Monster has a huge number of fans, it also probably will fight for the event. Maybe Pudzianowski vs Bedorf (tittle shot) and Rozalski vs Fernando Rodrigues (heavyweight tittle fight). + Mamed, Mankowski... Will certainly be big names from abroad. Maybe Fedor... :)

fedor-emelianenko-i-martin-lewandowski-z-ksw_25859833.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Huge event coming up for KSW. Would be cool if they hold it in their old ring and stack the card top to bottom.

This is awesome but KSW just had a bunch of their big names get arrested for organised crime.

Martela and Mamed were the two major ones.

Do you think that KSW has enough momentum with their own roster to fill the venue?
I believe that with few good match-ups they could do it on their own. They are really fuckin HUGE in Poland, number of casual fans are insane. I know a bunch of people who don't watch any mma whatsoever, but they know everything about KSW.

I'm not sure about 60k right now, but even with some not-that-great card i think they will be able to sell around 45-50k.

This is awesome but KSW just had a bunch of their big names get arrested for organised crime.

Martela and Mamed were the two major ones.
Mamed is not in prison.

Materla is really the only big name in trouble, i don't even think that the rest of arrested guys are from KSW. I believe they are just some Materla's buddys and sparing partners.

But i will say this - Mamed v. Materla II with some good Pudzianowski fight as co-main would sell the whole stadium.

KSW seem to get good numbers from the few fights I've watched.

They should try get some Bellator and RIzin guys on the card.

They should try get some Bellator and RIzin guys on the card.

Often the opposite is true. Fighters who lose in the KSW, then they go do Bellator: Kendall Grove, Manhoef, Houston Alexander, James Thompson, Sokodjou, Oli Thompson ...

Back