BREAKING: Jon Jones still world champion despite not winning a championship fight in over 2.5 years

If his win over DC is overturned to a NC, which it will be, he has to be stripped. and he will be.
The fight was a NC. The belt never changed hands. Nothing to strip him of.

The fight was a NC. The belt never changed hands. Nothing to strip him of.
Well okay. semantics but sure. Jones is a fuck up, DC is the champ. I got no problems with that at all.

Well okay. semantics but sure. Jones is a fuck up, DC is the champ. I got no problems with that at all.

jones is not a fuck up, hes a drug cheat no different than lance armstrong.

usada is a fuck up for not being able to detect, or willingly accepting step-aside money, to hide a positive test result(s) pre-fight like they did in the tua/lesner fight.

i dont remember vada ever having this problem with a test result post fight excpt for nery who had small amounts consistent with tainted meat.

jones is not a fuck up, hes a drug cheat no different than lance armstrong.

usada is a fuck up for not being able to detect, or willingly accepting step-aside money, to hide a positive test result(s) pre-fight like they did in the tua/lesner fight.

i dont remember vada ever having this problem with a test result post fight excpt for nery who had small amounts consistent with tainted meat.
2015 - stripped of title
2016 - stripped of interim title, suspended
2017 - wins title, overturned and most likely getting a 2 year minimum suspension.

he's the goat fuckup.

2015 - stripped of title
2016 - stripped of interim title, suspended
2017 - wins title, overturned and most likely getting a 2 year minimum suspension.

he's the goat fuckup.

what i find funny is that, twice, jon jones was allowed to fight while on peds.

that is the biggest fukup of them all

what i find funny is that, twice, jon jones was allowed to fight while on peds.

that is the biggest fukup of them all
Was he? at 200, he was pulled before the fight. Seems unlikely USADA would be able to get results turned around quickly enough for a test administered at the weigh-ins.

Was he? at 200, he was pulled before the fight. Seems unlikely USADA would be able to get results turned around quickly enough for a test administered at the weigh-ins.

you are correct. just too coincedental that some big profile fights that they only get positive test results after the fight. the eric morales fiasco was an embarrassment for usada, taht they can be completely bought off

you are correct. just too coincedental that some big profile fights that they only get positive test results after the fight. the eric morales fiasco was an embarrassment for usada, taht they can be completely bought off
you can be sure that the UFC is not pressing for same day results. There's zero they can do if someone pops before weighins to replace that fight. Jones fight did 850K PPV buys. Without that fight would've done 1/2 at most with Woodley Maia as the main event.

Back