Breaking: Jessica Andrade vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz Set For UFC 228

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Why isnt Andrade fighting for the belt? Rose might be still fresh from JJ fight, but i had no rush to see Andrade fight, didnt she fought more recently actually?

Would rather see either woman fight Rose for the belt.

No, not poor little KK. KK should have fought Rose instead.
Rose should vacate the belt, Andrade should've had the title shot already & they are just letting her take out everybody to cater weak minded Rose.
It's funny how Joanna had to fight everybody in the top 5. Rose wins the title and suddenly the top 5 all fight each other instead.
I thought either Andrade or KK were already ready for the title.
Why isnt Andrade fighting for the belt? Rose might be still fresh from JJ fight, but i had no rush to see Andrade fight, didnt she fought more recently actually?
Would rather see either woman fight Rose for the belt.
Namajunas is currently injured with Spinal Stenosis.
Wikipedia said:
Spinal stenosis is an abnormal narrowing of the spinal canal or neural foramen that results in pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots.

Besides, Namajunas' last fight was only 3 months ago, chill out with the title stripping talk <45>.

I know Rose has no backbone & is afraid to fight Andrade because it's her worse matchup but let's not make up back injuries as excuses for her. Rose just came on Ariel show & seemed fine, she told Ariel she wants a break from fighting & how she is afraid to leave the house because of the Mcgregor Dolly incident. I don't know how anybody can root for Rose, she's such a snowflake & doesn't represent what you expect from a fighter, i'm really pissed my girl Joanna lost to this weak minded biitch. Rose needs to just retire & live off in the wilderness with her physco boyfriend.

KK will have to do what Joanna did for five rounds, and Torres did for one. I think she can do it.

War KK! Beat the pharm girl!

She just needs to steal two rounds. It's possible with her skillset.... difficult match, though.

KK is so hot. I hope she wins.

Plus she could give 2 shits about the bus thing. That girl has ice in her veins.

Karolina is unfortunately taking a ride into Suplex City courtesy of the Beast. She likes the clinch which plays into Andrade's strengths.

Should be fun... but waiting on some more fights before buying tickets and getting a hotel room.

Gadhela destroyed KK, so Andrade will likely do the same. But, I'll be cheering for KK all the way (until she loses consciousness).

Jarl

Rooting for me girl KK but Andrade might have too much man power .

228 looking like a WMMA showcase potentially:

Cyborg vs Nunes
Montana vs Shevchenko
Zabit vs Yair
Andrade vs Karolina
Rivera vs Dodson

Back