BREAKING: Hillary Clinton's toe

Ok, I scrolled down and read the title and laughed again.

It's at least 8/10.

And to think, this fragile snowflake was almost president.

Shame on you, whoever voted for Hillary.

I am scratching my head as to how Donald and Hillary were the last two candidates for the presidency.

Donald does not have the self-discipline to not tweet/speak what is on his mind at that exact moment.

Hillary (who was the most traveled Secretary of State in history) is now too exhausted to complete her engagements after flying from NY to London.

Trump had some really great speeches and ideas. I think people also appreciate that hes not some phony try-hard-to-be-perfect like Marco

She's going down today. How convenient the fake toe injury is.

These people really think the American voters are this naive.

And to think, this fragile snowflake was almost president.

Shame on you, whoever voted for Hillary.

Crooked Hillary just continues to confirm why Trump was the far better choice.

If she is exhausted from a book tour, how the fuck was she supposed to be President?

I toe'd you guys she was not foot to be president.

Trump wins again!

CNN criticized him for being careful around stairs:

When he warned Obama about the dangerous of stairs, they called him fakenews:
4c004d207868966ede71f17659c79667.jpg

But Hillary and the leftists would have done well to listen to him.

SHE PERSISTED

(except when she hurts her toe then she cancels all appearances and said she's too exhausted from her book tour)

Unfair. We all know how important your toe is in book readings and signings. Integral!!

I don't think she, "fell". I think Bill finally got tired of waiting for nature to take it's course and shoved her down a flight of stairs;)

I don't understand the continued obsession with this woman, she's a retired politician who failed to win the presidency twice, why continue to care?

I don't understand the continued obsession with this woman, she's a retired politician who failed to win the presidency twice, why continue to care?

Because she's an incredibly corrupt politician, the figurehead for the left, and as such both her corruption and hypocrisy are necessary to be exposed.

1) "Running" down some stairs? Bull. 2) Before it's all done, it will be a "vast right-wing conspiracy," or the Russians, or 3) It was a Trump hotel, and he was breathing down her neck and....
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

If she stays salty about the election and keeps reminding people that she's salty...people will keep reminding her that she lost....and should get over it. She should learn a thing or two from Ronda Rousey...
200.gif

Back