BREAKING: Hillary Clinton's toe

What is she doing? You're 70, just let it go and ride off into the sunset.
No shit. She is an attention whore.
Just be a grandma, pop up for some kind of an after disaster charity, but I have seen her more now than I did when she was campaigning.

Thats what she gets for bringing a cup of coffee to Hellfire Club the night before.

SHE PERSISTED

(except when she hurts her toe then she cancels all appearances and said she's too exhausted from her book tour)

Whine House Down: Clinton Suspends Media after Falling, Hurting Foot in UK
0fSnsc4.png

British media producers were left asking ‘What Happened?’ Monday, after failed U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton chose to cancel television and radio appearances promoting her new book in the United Kingdom.

Clinton’s tour went from bad to worse Monday as she missed planned appearances on the BBC’s Woman’s Hour slot, the This Morning show on ITV, and a pre-tape for the BBC’s Graham Norton Show. Britain’s Daily Mail reports a source who said Clinton was “exhausted” by her promotional tour, that she had fallen and hurt her foot, and was awaiting the results of an x-ray to decide whether to cancel all further appearances.

Recording for the Graham Norton show was rescheduled and Clinton was seen in studio wearing a leg brace.

The incident will recall the number of occasions during the 2016 presidential race when Clinton was seen to fall and stumble, prompting questions over her health.

This latest fall comes just two days after Clinton received a negative reaction at the Swansea University where she was visiting to be given an honorary doctorate. As she made the short walk from her vehicle to the doors of the university, boos and jeers could be heard from the assembled crowd, as well as at least one individual shouting “fascist” at the Democrat leader.

As well as promoting her book, Clinton has used her time in the United Kingdom to lash out at those she perceived as her enemies, including blaming Russian hackers for leaking emails assisted by Wikileaks, Macedonian fake news factories, and even Nigel Farage.

exclusively brought to you by Breitbart dot com
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...pends-media-after-falling-hurting-foot-in-uk/

”breitbart”
{<jordan}

I hope it keeps her laid up for the next forever.

Her presidential campaign was a modern day Krakatoa

I am scratching my head as to how Donald and Hillary were the last two candidates for the presidency.

Donald does not have the self-discipline to not tweet/speak what is on his mind at that exact moment.

Hillary (who was the most traveled Secretary of State in history) is now too exhausted to complete her engagements after flying from NY to London.

That's what you get for going toe-to-toe with Trump.
<24>

After all this, is she still going to toe the Democrat line?

<Gordonhat>

I see what you did there.

SOLID 7/10, maybe even an 8.

Well done.

Back