GSP Officially No Longer Middleweight Champion - Vacates the Belt.

Jesus Christ , this “condition” is very prevalent in guys who take modern supplements. George legit tried to gain the weight to be a middle weight and it didn’t work for his body. No conspiracies here. No ducking here. Legit reasoning , all the haters can go kick rocks. George came in and Choked out Bisping, who KO’d cockhold. He’s legit.

And Luke does not have the chin or the striking to fuck with Whitaker. He is getting knocked the fuck out.

GSP trolled that bald asshole.

He deserves it. Fuck Dana.

Last edited:
How can you morons be like, "Awww, good job GSP" this is a slime ball move, period. I'll never refer to him as a 2 division champ and you shouldn't either. This is in poor taste to do, no matter what way you slice it. He should have been forced to fight Whittaker, or if he ducked, fight Ngannou. Zero exceptions. So glad he's gone to obscurity again. I wanted to see his brain matter come out of his ears and instead now I'm going to have to watch him dry jump conor for 25 minutes. Terrible of UFC to allow him the duckping fight. I'm triggered

That reign doesnt mean shit. He is a coward and never planned on defensing it.

Well done George, at least he's not holding the division hostage so nothing can get moving.

Too late. He already held up the division for fighting for the belt. The guy is selfish and folks like you still think he's a good guy. Lol, so many naive gsp fans.

Thanks for nothing, Georges.

GSP really fucked a lot of people over here.

Good that he at least doesn't hold up the division.

But still, vacating without even one defense is kinda weak. Devalues both the accomplishment and the belt itself imo.

I mean I'm glad he was quick with it and didn't hold on to the belt as long as he could without defending, but on the other hand I really wanted to see GSP vs Whittaker. All and all not that surprised. Hope he at least fight Woodley and doesn't just go back into retirement again.

Ariel Helwani insists to this day that the Hendo fight was the UFC's idea, not Bisping's, and he's not usually the type of guy to get that kinda stuff wrong.

Bisping himself said that he chose it.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/...explains-why-fighting-dan-henderson-next.html

"Why did I choose a rematch for this fight? I don't get it, I don't understand. Why would I want to avenge the most devastating knockout in UFC history? I just don't know why I would do that."

"Chris Weidman, Luke Rockhold, Jacare -- they're going nowhere," Bisping said. "Dan Henderson is on the verge of retiring.

I don't even care man. Good on him for not holding the division up and just going ahead with vacating.

GSP a WW fixed the MW division which the UFC couldn't do and he will still get shit on by some. Next he will either take back the WW belt or fight Conor. Haters will still cry.

I don't even care man. Good on him for not holding the division up and just going ahead with vacating.

He did hold the division up. Bisping did the same thing.

Back