Breaking: GOP Removing Protection for Pre-Existing Conditions from AHA...

Is overweight considered a pre-existing condition? That's going to be at least 1/3 of US population potentially being denied coverage.

I love jimmy dore and he's right. But, just because Obama or the clintons did something, does not make it right or defensible. That is some whataboutism. I never supported them either.
That is my exactly the point I'm trying to make, but folks will still defend Obama and the Democrats, or the GOP seemingly in-spite of themselves.

If it's bargains you like, answer me this. What kind of prices could you negotiate for goods and services from multiple providers if you were 90% of the nations market for that good or service?
This is exactly how this should have been handled.

It's in a business' best interests to act in the best interests of the people.
No, it's in a business interest to act in the best interests of its shareholders, not the public.

I've got employer
Now I know you are lying.

Unfortunately, I've also go this annoying condition. It's called "empathy." Makes it very difficult to be a US citizen these days.

I hope you guys get diagnosed with nut cancer the day after you get laid off from a job. Have fun with that "GoFundMe."
Lol! You dont have empathy. You told someone to get diagnosed with nut cancer because you disagree with them. You are the farthest thing from empathetic. You probably torture little animals like a bitch. Thats what kind of person you are.

You liberals claim to care about everyone but its really only the minorities and poor (and not all poor just poor minorities), but you act like total cunt bags to anyone you disagree with. I doubt you are employed, and if you are your Daddy probably got you the job. Most of you delusional nuts living in a bubble and claim "BUT MUH EMPATHY!" at shitty cocktail parties while "The Killers" plays in the background because you want to bang ugly hipster chicks.

That is my exactly the point I'm trying to make, but folks will still defend Obama and the Democrats, or the GOP seemingly in-spite of themselves.
I agree, Obama was a technocrat and a neo-liberal.
I was talking to a far right poster on here. White Rhyno or something and he is still under the impression that this was a workers revolution, he still doesn't understand a cooperate coup took place long ago, this is all about resource procurement now.

Lol! You dont have empathy. You told someone to get diagnosed with nut cancer because you disagree with them. You are the farthest thing from empathetic. You probably torture little animals like a bitch. Thats what kind of person you are.

You liberals claim to care about everyone but its really only the minorities and poor (and not all poor just poor minorities), but you act like total cunt bags to anyone you disagree with. I doubt you are employed, and if you are your Daddy probably got you the job. Most of you delusional nuts living in a bubble and claim "BUT MUH EMPATHY!" at shitty cocktail parties while "The Killers" plays in the background because you want to bang ugly hipster chicks.
Lol. Dude, chill.

I have a job. I have a master's degree. I got both myself (and have the student loans to prove it).

I don't torture animals. I have an adopted dog.

I don't really hope anyone gets nut cancer. I really do wish everyone cared about universal healthcare.

They could save 1.6 Trillion by repealing Obamacare and replacing it with nothing

Sure. And we could save $18.5 trillion by nuking the entire country to atoms.

74445826.jpg

And people claim im crazy when i claim republicans dont have anything outside identity politics, this shitshow is proof of that.
Congressional turnover has been epic during the Obama Administration over 270 of the 430 House Reps were not in during any part of the George W. Bush Administration. And it's near 170 Republican Reps alone that only know the Obama Admin years. So basically all they know is Obstruction completely for the sake of it. Voting against everything is easy. No political/policy fissures show in "no" votes, even on the legislation that needed to pass there was always going to be Dem votes to back Obama, so only moderate GOP and leadership would vote on these bills, allowing the nutters on the far right to vote no on everything and keep their absolute pureness. And that's all they know now.

Congratulations. You have won today's Pamprin Award. That was some elite, A- level menstruation right there.

041167300657.jpg

Congratulations. You have won today's Pamprin Award. That was some elite, A- level menstruation right there.

041167300657.jpg
I'm just pointing out how you liberals are either women, or nu males. You should be the one using that.

The only ones who are obsessed with minorities is you guys on the right.

You are willing to shoot yourselves on the foot in order to spite minorities.

You guys listening to this "debate" and do any of you think this thing is passing through the house today?

Back