BREAKING FACT- PMP is a FALSE idol, save your soul and renounce

mon

Prothink
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
It was thoughtfully brought to my attention by a concerned PMP leading member @Jehannum that the cult of PMP is risking naïve Christian souls. While I'm a shit stirrer if I was Christian I would be sweating at a lot of the things you've been saying and believing.

This may be accidental or perhaps Satan is influencing the non Christian members to entice the wholesome Christian souls to Worship a false idol.

How many people on the bandwagon(or need I say church) of PMP have said he's a god, the future etc etc etc. These young and or naïve Christians need to wake up and see what's happening around them, they have renounced there one true lord and have taken to worshipping a false idol.

On the grounds of this I'm calling for all Christians to remember your lord and saviour, renounce the false god of PMP and become clean again. I worry for you and do not wish to see such innocence be destroyed forever on a bed of molten brimstone etc etc etc etc.

Act now Christians renounce your false faith publicly and return to your lord and Saviours forgiving arms etc etc etc.

PMP has fairly exciting fights..... except when fighting a man who had a pretty face and didn't want to mark it (GAY). After another 3 showings I may change my mind about him but for now these Satan worshiping PMP need a little balance.

Tldr but got fuck yourself you douchebag no one gives a fuck about ur opinion

#platinumbless your bum soul

IMG_3692.GIF

Everyone knows Conor is the one true God...
{<Mcgoat}

#AmIDoingItRight?

You don't want to make Jesus angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry...
JesusFlipsTable.gif

Well my first troll thread was waste landed, perhaps the whingers were right....... The Mods are in league with satan.

Still while it was a piss take, if you're a christain and are saying all this PMP god shit you're a hypocrite

Everyone knows Conor is the one true God...
{<Mcgoat}

#AmIDoingItRight?

Who the fuck knows, personally a little tired of all the PMP threads, mine may have been a little too blunt its not much different from all the shit I've been reading since he beat Berg.

Its the first time I'm praying for a fighter to lose. The only respite sherdog got was when the male model embarrassed him but as soon as his name made the news again the merry go round started again.

Back