+++BREAKING+++Elderly, Children, and the Poor BTFO***WOW***

As in political campaigns? They are still publicly funded, just not to the same level as outside sources. I think we should spend less on fancy TV ads telling people Trump is literally Hitler and robocalls telling people Hillary is Satan. Might make the issues more important. Lobbyists are parasites and should be removed. I don't think Congressmen are going to starve on their salaries.
And therein lies the....
I assume the vast majority of our population agrees, as do I. Yet, thats not how the system works is it or even close?

Same with wage growth, i agree its absurd the average worker experiences nothing like what upper management or executives do yet...

Whos going to force these changes is my question. Politicians dont care about us clearly

And therein lies the....
I assume the vast majority of our population agrees, as do I. Yet, thats not how the system works is it or even close?

Same with wage growth, i agree its absurd the average worker experiences nothing like what upper management or executives do yet...

Whos going to force these changes is my question. Politicians dont care about us clearly
We're supposed to live in a democracy, right? If the vast majority of the population supports change, then the change should happen. Too many people have a mentality of "it can't change" or "as long as I have my bread and circuses, I don't care." Besides major wars and full blown economic depression, the only thing that really changes the system is a motivated middle class. Nowadays the middle class is too divided on social issues to worry about economic ones. I hope that Trump can actually change things, but he seems to be more and more embroiled in the same system that he campaigned against.

I think marijuana being illegal while tobacco and alcohol kills people by the thousands every year...

Sums up the effectiveness of our politicians

We dont have paid maternity leave nationally yet, thats ridiculous. Even the military has that for women

Back