Breaking: Dillashaw Going DOWN in Weight; Will Fight Cejudo For Flyweight Title @ UFC 233

Who Wins?

• TJ Dillashaw

• Henry Cejudo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Fighting for a belt in a division the UFC has already confirmed is being eliminated?

Mkay.

Deleted the first thread as this one is clearer given that it has now been revealed that these two are fighting at flyweight. A dead division. Makes complete and total sense.

All about making TJ a double champ, but seems incredibly pointless as flw is done.

TJ by domination with far too long of an explanation, like the one I typed out in your other thread. <Lmaoo>
TJ is a killer, I just dont see how Henry can withstand that onslaught.

All about making TJ a double champ, but seems incredibly pointless as flw is done.

Nah, looks less bad if TJ wins to close the division. They wouldn't be removing a champions true weight class for the hell of it.

I'm more excited for the weigh-in than the fight though. I always said I would wager TJ misses weight in that Mighty Mouse bout. So i'm excited to get put on the spot to see if I was right.

Last edited:
Gives Cejudo a slightly better chance, especially if TJ has a rough weight cut.

What the fuck.. they found the only way possible to ruin a super fight. Of course the UFC would do that.

giphy.gif

UFC hoping Dillashaw wins so they can use that as the reason to cut Cejudo

<seedat>

What a slap in the face to all the fw.no ones buying anyways.

Ok there is so much about this that I take issue with.

1) I doubt that TJ makes 125

2) If TJ makes 125 and Henry wins then it'll be nothing but excuses

3) WTF is the point of TJ fighting for a title in a division that is about to get scrapped.

4) Seriously why the fuck are they doing this?

TJ is the OG, he should get the chance instead of Lil Hank to be double champ.

Cool fight, maybe the only flw fight I'm interested in. One last whoorah for the 125 division.. Let's go out with a "BANG".. No Ludwig tho.

Back