Crime Car rams pedestrians on London Bridge, knife attacks, multiple casualties

Status
Not open for further replies.
18765588_1481407875257543_2716780864046163010_n.jpg
cnn-cnn-3m-london-mayor-responds-to-trump-jrs-tweet-20322477.png

Poor London.

Well, at least CNN cant blame trump for this, surely.

150714204025-moos-trump-your-cat-meme-erin-00000918-full-169.jpg

Interesting. Russians don't really care about PC and have to deal with their very real terrorism threats so the chances of hearing things like are bigger. Edit: Specially if they were from the Caucasus region, not a lot of jews living there nowadays but it used to be a good number in Dagestan.

Depends where in the Caucasuses' you're talking about. I'm from the Caucasuses and Azeri Muslims are like brothers with Azeri Jews.

#Notallmuslims

#Loveconquersall

#fuckallhashtags

#thisisreal

#youstupidmotherfuckers

yeah just you be quiet from now on kiddo, youve got no answers to this

You to play all of these greasy word games with your own identity and what a European is, what Islam is, but when someone slaps the games aside and forces you to address the underlying topic you shatter like glass.

yeah but did you also look at the context? and did you even read every single page of the Quran? also crusades
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I have.

Also, the Crusades.... were instigated by Islamist leaders following the Quran.

It's just a misrepresentation of the true Islam right?
Again, you're despicable.
there you go trying to put words in my mouth

the fact you dont even realise there are extremist sects within the religion shows you dont have a clue about this topic. so just be quiet

yeah just you be quiet from now on kiddo, youve got no answers to this

lol apologist at it again, damn every muslim rapist and terrorist thread.
Same old bs from these nut fucks.

No muslim's is the only was the only and will be the only answer to all of this.

You to play all of these greasy word games with your own identity and what a European is, what Islam is, but when someone slaps the games aside and forces you to address the underlying topic you shatter like glass.
you have no solutions to this other than "stop immigration" when Ive already told you that wont solve the problem entirely whilst we allow the saudis to promote their extreme form of islam around the world

what dont you get about that?

lol apologist at it again, damn every muslim rapist and terrorist thread.
Same old bs from these nut fucks.

No muslim's is the only was the only and will be the only answer to all of this.
apologist? Im the one mentioning targeting the extremists and removing them from society ya twat

there you go trying to put words in my mouth

the fact you dont even realise there are extremist sects within the religion shows you dont have a clue about this topic. so just be quiet
The fact that you think terrorism is somehow a perversion of Islam shows that YOU don't have a clue.
Most Muslims might be peaceful but Islam, the ideology itself, is certainly not peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back