Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

I don't see how you don't see the connections in those things, I guess.

Golovkin doesn't have to fight Canelo.... unless he wants to be the king of the division.

what connection are you talking about?

are you trying to connect sanchez supposedly not wanting golovkin to fight canelo to golovkin not wanting to be the king of the division?

im confused

im saying that it would be ridiculous to think that golovkin, or sanchez, did not want the canelo fight when they signed for it and were under no obligation, publically, legally or financially, to do so.

i mean wilder was about ready to board a flight to russia, from the UK where he was training, when he got the meldonium call and packed his shit up and flew back to the US

wait, what? are you fucking serious?
Do you guys not know how it works at all? Canelo beat Cotto, who beat Sergio, who beat Pavlik, who beat Taylor, who beat Hopkins. Thats the lineage of the MW championship. Golovkin is not part of it.

what connection are you talking about?

are you trying to connect sanchez supposedly not wanting golovkin to fight canelo to golovkin not wanting to be the king of the division?

im confused

im saying that it would be ridiculous to think that golovkin, or sanchez, did not want the canelo fght when they signed for it and were under no obligation, publiaclly, legally or financially, to do so.

i mean wilder was about ready to board a flight to russia, from the UK where he was training, when he got the melodium call and packed his shit up and flew back to the US
You're not confused. You know what I'm saying and I refuse to go round and round saying the same shit over and over.

You're not confused. You know what I'm saying and I refuse to go round and round saying the same shit over and over.

then you sholdve never said it to begin with, you know, that sanchez doesnt want golovkin to fight canelo

then you sholdve never said it to begin with, you know, that sanchez doesnt want golovkin to fight canelo
I said what I wanted to say.

You tried to say the lineage of the MW title is meaningless. You don't get to rewrite how the sport works because the guy you like isn't champ.

I said what I wanted to say.

You tried to say the lineage of the MW title is meaningless. You don't get to rewrite how the sport works because the guy you like isn't champ.

and canelo doesnt get to rewrite how the 160 ring lineal belt is determined by fighitng 147 khan, 154 smith and whatever the fuk chavez jr.

golovkin.jpg

Reminds me of back when "Dubious Munklecheski" was the real LHW champion instead of RJJ...also this isn't an invitation to to discuss that debate from the past.

asp14dqy.jpg

and canelo doesnt get to rewrite how the 160 ring lineal belt is determined by fighitng 147 khan, 154 smith and whatever the fuk chavez jr.
Thats not rewriting though, thats incredibly common.

Tbh I wouldn't want to fight a drug cheat either
Meh, I can't see a reason he'd use clen in between a fight and a camp.

That said, I do agree with the rules of the commission, its up to them. Other fighters have tested for Clen and fought.

Meh, I can't see a reason he'd use clen in between a fight and a camp.

That said, I do agree with the rules of the commission, its up to them. Other fighters have tested for Clen and fought.
Meh he's a cheat.

I'm sure plenty have fought, and Canelo will too. He's still a cheat. And to the reason why he would use it. Tbh I don't care lol, he did and got caught.

Meh he's a cheat.

I'm sure plenty have fought, and Canelo will too. He's still a cheat. And to the reason why he would use it. Tbh I don't care lol, he did and got caught.
Well, the issue is that he got caught for something the same commission has already excused in the past. I say just test the guy through his camp. I don't see how trace amounts of clen would be a benefit when he's not training.

If he tests positive in camp, strip the guy and suspend him.

I don't see how you don't see the connections in those things, I guess.

Golovkin doesn't have to fight Canelo.... unless he wants to be the king of the division.

Canelo doesn't consider himself to be the king of the division. Not when it mattered, anyway. Not to mention that gift draw he got when GGG beat him on his own terms. Being Lineal doesn't mean that you're necessarily the best fighter in the division (most rankings default you to the #1 spot, but some don't). Unless you think that Linares is better than Garcia (Lightweight) or Stevenson beats the rest of the stacked Light Heavyweight division at the moment? GGG is currently rated the #1 P4P fighter in the world according to Canelo's own promoter. I disagree with that but it's mythical and opinions vary.

Remember when I said that Canelo doesn't consider himself to be king of the division?

MIDDLEWEIGHT

Throne declared open 18 April 2017 after Saul Alvarez, in answer to a question posed by member Jake Donovan about his middleweight title status on 11 April, stated: “I am not a middleweight champion. I was at one point, but I am no longer the middleweight champ.” Alvarez has thus formerly abdicated, as per the charter, the middleweight throne.

Messaging-crown-icon.png
Saul Alvarez
W12 Miguel Cotto (21 November 2015)
http://www.tbrb.org/successions/

CBZ considers him Lineal still but the TBRB is who they back, so, there's a dispute there. If we ask Canelo, and he was, then he isn't the (Lineal) champion at Middleweight. If he thinks he won the GGG fight that's great but it doesn't change the fact that he was asked and said “I am not a middleweight champion.”

You can continue to use the Golden Boy owned RING Magazine Lineal champion argument. It's not like everyone doesn't already know that's his promoter and that they've allowed him to violate their own rules because he accounts for the heavy lion's share of their annual revenue.

Canelo doesn't consider himself to be the king of the division. Not when it mattered, anyway. Not to mention that gift draw he got when GGG beat him on his own terms. Being Lineal doesn't mean that you're necessarily the best fighter in the division (most rankings default you to the #1 spot, but some don't). Unless you think that Linares is better than Garcia (Lightweight) or Stevenson beats the rest of the stacked Light Heavyweight division at the moment? GGG is currently rated the #1 P4P fighter in the world according to Canelo's own promoter. I disagree with that but it's mythical and opinions vary.

Remember when I said that Canelo doesn't consider himself to be king of the division?

http://www.tbrb.org/successions/

CBZ considers him Lineal still but the TBRB is who they back, so, there's a dispute there. If we ask Canelo, and he was, then he isn't the (Lineal) champion at Middleweight. If he thinks he won the GGG fight that's great but it doesn't change the fact that he was asked and said “I am not a middleweight champion.”

You can continue to use the Golden Boy owned RING Magazine Lineal champion argument. It's not like everyone doesn't already know that's his promoter, too, and that they've allowed him to violate their own rules because he accounts for the heavy lion's share of their annual revenue.
You can spin it how you want. Canelo beat Cotto, who was the lineal champ. Golovkin is not the champ of that division. He's a ranked fighter with a bunch of titles.

So GGG's last two fights have been vs a weight cheat and a drug cheat.

You can spin it how you want. Canelo beat Cotto, who was the lineal champ. Golovkin is not the champ of that division. He's a ranked fighter with a bunch of titles.

Did I say that Golovkin was the champ? Again, moving the goalposts like last time. I know what Golovkin is and what he isn't considered. There's more than one version of the Lineal championship, btw. The one you're backing isn't nearly as credible (The RING's). He doesn't consider himself to be Middleweight champion. That came from him so be mad at him and not me. He conceded that Golovkin was the man in the division with that statement. The king you spoke of earlier.

How many fights out of the divison does it take to lose this lineal belt?

Who cares anyway lineal or not the guys a cheat.

It seem irrational to call Canelo a cheat. The whim of public opinion is a strange beast. The testing organization said the levels were consistent with contaminated meat and are giving him a pass, to me that good enough given then history his country has with their livestock industry. While its possible he did cheat, the evidence suggests he didn't and I don't think its good policy to label somebody unless convicted.

It seem irrational to call Canelo a cheat. The whim of public opinion is a strange beast. The testing organization said the levels were consistent with contaminated meat and are giving him a pass, to me that good enough given then history his country has with their livestock industry. While its possible he did cheat, the evidence suggests he didn't and I don't think its good policy to label somebody unless convicted.
Thats how I feel too.

Now if it happens again at some point in his career, then we could talk.

If GGG is a paper champ what's "Catchweight King" Canelo? You'd have to have an axe grind to call GGG a paper champ.

Let's just say he's a longtime GGG skeptic.Like GGG wins he'll find a reason to poo poo said performance and/or opponent. Don't even get him started on Bhop. You've been around for quite a bit now tho you know how all of this goes.

@Seano get your life. GGG is the king. Canelo may or may not be juicing on purpose. Only you could turn this into a Canelo pity parade.

Back