BREAKING: Bill Duke stops robbery in progress

Coughs for sympathy? He's probably coughing because that round went into his lung and it's filling up with blood.

I'm trying to find where he was shot on the side. I clearly see he was shot in the arm but not the side.

He's obviously holding his side but I don't see any blood in the area. Glancing blow maybe?

I'm trying to find where he was shot on the side. I clearly see he was shot in the arm but not the side.

He's obviously holding his side but I don't see any blood in the area. Glancing blow maybe?

Well torso wounds don't necessarily bleed a lot externally. Often there is minimal external bleeding because it's filling up the internal cavity. That looks like a large caliber pistol so it's quite likely that it didn't stop in his arm. I imagine where he's holding his side is where it went in.

Well torso wounds don't necessarily bleed a lot externally. Often there is minimal external bleeding because it's filling up the internal cavity. That looks like a large caliber pistol so it's quite likely that it didn't stop in his arm. I imagine where he's holding his side is where it went in.

Ah, okay.

That dude is a fucking don. Good shit

I think he actually said "Oh well!"

How do you rob a store and not know if there's armed security?
Well if your doing $213 convenience store robberies in the middle of the night you probably arent showing a pattern of making informed well thought out decisions in life

Please Mods/Admins give us smilie of the security guard saying "Oh Fuck Yeah"

aa7EjUO.jpg

Pure awesomeness right here fam. People have been demanding an Exit Wounds sequel for years now, hopefully this will finally get the ball rolling. They could even use this irl footage as one of the movie's showcase scenes without even having to edit anything

If Doakes from Dexter was a security Guard.

"Surprise Motherfucker!!!"

This is in my home town! Less than 5 or so miles from home. Glad that there are heros so close!

He didn't even wait. He came in shooting. You can see him walking up outside. Maybe saw the hoodies and assumed a robbery was going to go down. Maybe he was on his way from or to work. Someone will probably sue him because the gun wasn't real.

Anybody from the area know when this happened. Seems they have had some robberies in Hamilton NJ but the police don't know anything about this one. They say it is not the one reported as the store layout is different.

HAMILTON (Mercer) — You may have seen it by now — it’s an extraordinary video, purporting to show a a 7-Eleven store near “Ham Wes HS” in Hamilton, New Jersey being robbed.

Midway through the encounter, with the apparent robbers on the cashier’s side of the counter, a man in uniform strolls in firing. He may have hit one or both of the robbers. There’s even a Brietbart.com report about the incident.

But Hamilton police say they don’t know anything about the incident — and employees at the two 7-Elevens near Hamilton West High School say it didn’t happen at their locations.

Read More: 'Good guy with a gun' stops 7-Eleven robbery ... but is this NJ? | http://nj1015.com/good-guy-with-a-gun-stops-7-eleven-robbery-but-is-this-nj/?trackback=tsmclip

http://nj1015.com/good-guy-with-a-gun-stops-7-eleven-robbery-but-is-this-nj/

Well if your doing $213 convenience store robberies in the middle of the night you probably arent showing a pattern of making informed well thought out decisions in life

<mma4>

Fair point! You'd just think in the interest of self preservation they would at least check to see if there's a giant security guard with a hand cannon out front.

<mma4>

Fair point! You'd just think in the interest of self preservation they would at least check to see if there's a giant security guard with a hand cannon out front.

I doubt a 7/11 had an armed security guard.

Probably just a good Samaritan who happened to come by.

It would be interesting to find out where this happened if it actually happened.

doesnt look real, first the security guy is obviously not a cop because he doesnt move like one and no private security guy just comes out guns blazing into a place with cameras in it and shoots gangster style with perfect aim, besides the fact that why would he risk his life, looks fake

Back