3 days grace
Seether

It was a great show.

I went to a concert in maybe 2006ish with:

Breaking Benjamin
3 days grace
Seether

It was a great show.

Holy shit, was that the absolute mediocrity tour or something? I would pay money to not see that. A lot of money. Seether is the best band on there and they are not good at all.

I really like BB. Not sure why all the hate or even why they are thread worthy?
TS - what are your thoughts on Seether?

Holy shit, was that the absolute mediocrity tour or something? I would pay money to not see that. A lot of money. Seether is the best band on there and they are not good at all.

All 3 were good IMO.

Not everyone has the same taste in music.

They had a few good songs. I wouldn't say they were terrible, but not great. They're better than some of the other similar bands from that time like Chevelle and Taproot and were able to survive when they're genre of music died out.

Chevelle is a good band

Can't recall a single song of theirs, but weren't they part of like a 3rd generation of nu-metal bands?

I was (un) fortunate enough to have been fully getting into music smack bang when nu-metal hit its first/initial boom period. There was the initial wave of major name bands, followed by a second wave riding on the coat-tales who weren't good at all really (mainly seemed to be bands named in the following convention - 'Random word, random two-digit number' - stuff like Linea 77, Primer 55, Factory 89 or whatever.

then there was another wave again, which seemed to come way after I'd stopped listening to nu-metal. BB seemed to be part of that, IIRC.

Theyre just a generic rock band.

Im not a fan, but im not on that hater shit.

In 2018 youve got guys who cant pass 9th grade english classes trying to be poetic over a repetative computerized beat.

And everyone loves it.

Im baffled. I dont know how the hell im supposed to ever make a dollar. I need to get dumber, forget 20 years of musical practice and get some trashy bitch to twerk while i talk about being a thug

I went to 3DG because I had free tickets. Absolute wank...like BB.

meh_emma_stone.gif

Saw them live recently with Avenged sevenfold and Bullet for my Valentine. I'll defend them, they've got a good solid 4-6 good songs. I certainly rank them higher than Nickelback or Theory of a Deadman or Five finger death punch

I went to a concert in maybe 2006ish with:

Breaking Benjamin
3 days grace
Seether

It was a great show.
Same here it should've been 2007 I think. I stopped in West Palm Beach for this show on the way to a music festival that weekend. I saw them with Three Days Grace again a year or so later.

Many bands are worse than them. I can certainly bear hearing their songs on the radio once in a while. Wouldn't go to their show, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back