Breaking Benjamin. . .

Jesus5000

Andy Wang was always my friend
@Blue
Reaction score
is a fucking awful band. Anyone who listens/used to listen to this shit has no taste and probably fucks their sister. Seeing as the UFC aesthetic seems to be perpetually stuck in 2004, I'm sure plenty of punchy-ass fighters walk out to this filth. Discuss.

501647.jpg

is a fucking awful band. Anyone who listens/used to listen to this shit has no taste and probably fucks their sister. Seeing as the UFC aesthetic seems to be perpetually stuck in 2004, I'm sure plenty of punchy-ass fighters walk out to this filth. Discuss.

Who's that?

Amazing band, makes The Beatles sound like Nickleback in comparison.

Is this another meta sherdog joke?

I need a plat to come help me solve this

Even BB is an awful band, that still makes them better than 99% of hip-hop/rap/edm.

Tbh TS you're sounding pretty punchy yourself here

I hate their music but I like the lead singer voice. So I find them barely tolerable.

I hate their music but I like the lead singer voice. So I find them barely tolerable.
that's kinda like saying you're not gay, but you really like the taste of cock.

Amazes me how people who claim to be fight fans get so distracted, I don't give shit what is playing as long as those shorts have blood on them at the end.

Youtubed some of their songs.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But like somene said there are current rap/edm "artists" that are a million times worse - hyperbole intended.

Back