Breaking Barriers: First Gay Man to win Figure Skating Gold

Not a chance thats accurate.

I was watching last night and the male skaters were so gay that it made Curling appealing.

Curling has always been appealing.

curler.jpg
Christina+Bertrup+hottest+swedish+Winter+olympics+girl.jpg
Anna+Sidorova+sexiest+athlete+in+Winter+Olympics+2014.jpg
women-of-curling-olympics-2014-139283423754.jpg

I wouldn't mind being a figure skater. I bet I could hold those positions as firmly as a nut and bolt.

You'd be gay not to want to be in those positions.

Maria_Mukhortova_and_Maxim_Trankov_at_2010_European_Championships_%283%29.jpg
2D11633681-140214-couples-skate-lt-1021.today-inline-large.jpg
19fical0km6pvjpg.jpg

Last edited:
What a waste. Surrounded by all that pussy. The gayness is almost criminal in that environment.

Brave of him to come out. I hope the figure skating community can embrace him. Hope he doesn’t have to endure a bunch of locker room homophobia.

Last edited:
This perfectly sums up what the media is doing. Completely inventing victim/hero situations. Lying to do it. It's offensive.. No matter how bad Trump ends up, he won't lose if they keep it up.

First black action movie last week. First gay figure skater this week. We are living in a time of great pioneers.

Riiiiiight... Except all this shit happened 30 years ago and nobody cared.

He's the first openly gay skater to win. Boitano didn't come out till like, 2014.

First black action movie last week. First gay figure skater this week. We are living in a time of great pioneers.

I wonder when they'll announce the first sherdogger Olympic medalist. That'll probably be worth a mention too.

I'm so sick of these Snowflake, FUCKIN LIBERALS!
They're ruining everything. Can't even enjoy the sport of our fathers and grandfathers now because of them shoving their queer agenda up our asses.

there are more gay dudes in figure skating then gay women in the LPGA and WNBA

which is virtually unfathomable

I wonder when they'll announce the first sherdogger Olympic medalist. That'll probably be worth a mention too.

I hear 99silva just won a game of European Biscuit, if that counts for anything.

This guy never came out as openly gay while he competed. I don't think he was fooling anyone. Not that there's anyting wrong with that!

x_30_dtl_toastwebjohnnyweiramy_151221.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Probably meant to put an "openly" there

That singer Sam Smith was the first openly gay man to win an academy award a year or two ago. Certainly not the first gay person to have won though.

Elton John won an Academy Award in the 90s for the Lion King and he's been openly gay since the 80s.

I always thought it was common knowledge that the hardest part about figure skating was telling your parents youre gay?

I don't want to sound like a prejudiced asshole but I really don't see what kind of barrier he is breaking. It's a very feminine sport to begin with.

Back