Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

My best friends don't live 8000 miles away.

You should tell him that.

"If we abandon Saudi Arabia, it would be a terrible mistake," Trump told reporters outside the White House on Tuesday. "We're with Saudi Arabia. We're staying with Saudi Arabia."
"The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region."
"In any case," the president said, "our relationship is great with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

Good thing I already have a French flag photo filter on my Facebook profile pic. I keep it there for just such an occasion.

If you google image Strasbourg you'll see it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.
I was attempting to learn German not too long ago as I dreamt of raising kids one day in places like that and other parts of Germany. It's so sad to see Europe turn to shit!

Last edited:
Yeah. It's been three whole years since 130 people were massacred in Paris. And over 18 months since a couple dozen were blown to pieces and 800 or so injured at a concert in Manchester. Hard to believe.

Can't be forgetting trucks of peace in France, Sweden and pretty sure Germany

If you google image Strasbourg you'll see it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.
I was attempting to learn German not too long ago as I dreamt of raising kids one day in places like that and other parts of Germany. It's so saddening to see Europe turn to shit!

We don't really love them, it's cold, they have a German accent, and choucroute is a mess.
But yeah it's pretty.

They were doing a fantastic job of destroying their own countries long before we showed up.

Not true if you open a history book, ottoman empire was really stable.
It was a mess when USA didn't exist, but Europe was the same with never ending wars.

Not true if you open a history book, ottoman empire was really stable.
It was a mess when USA didn't exist, but Europe was the same with never ending wars.

The ottoman empire who practiced slavery and and genocided the Armenians? Lovely people.

The ottoman empire who practiced slavery and and genocided the Armenians? Lovely people.

Again a low scum who can't argue.
Never said they were lovely people, and if we speak about genocide and slavery, natives and black people have things to say about muricans I imagine.
Lovely people.

Even worse than innocent people dying is the oncoming backlash against muslims.
They will be arrested for hate speech and dealt with accordingly. Blasphemy against Islam will not be tolerated!

Not very surprising, why do they call it a Christmas market?! It excludes people, which will in turn create animosity!

#WinterMarketsAreComing

Again a low scum who can't argue.
Never said they were lovely people, and if we speak about genocide and slavery, natives and black people have things to say about muricans I imagine.
Lovely people.

I accept your cryptic concession.

Okay so you do admit Christians are being slaughtered, just not enough to warrant my use of the word "constantly."

Gotcha.
It's what leftist do, they latch onto one word and take it as fundamental to the argument rather than as a figure of speech.

Not very surprising, why do they call it a Christmas market?! It excludes people, which will in turn create animosity!

#WinterMarketsAreComing
#ExplosiveChristmas for you and your family. Sponsored by Cemtex.

It's what leftist do, they latch onto one word and take it as fundamental to the argument rather than as a figure of speech.

#ExplosiveChristmas for you and your family. Sponsored by Cemtex.

What actually rightist do is taking one situation and makes it a global truth to follow their narrative.
"B...b...but the coptics"

Here is a link showing how full of bullshit people I'm speaking with are.
https://www.thoughtco.com/christians-of-the-middle-east-2353327

Edit :
best part :
"Nevertheless, the irony, for Iraq's Christians, is that on balance they were far better off under Saddam Hussein than since his downfall. As Andrew Lee Butters writes in Time, "About 5 or 6 percent of Iraq's population in the 1970's were Christian, and some of Saddam Hussein's most prominent officials, including Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz were Christians."
Thank you again Murica !

Last edited:
#notallmuslims

But if a white republican does it...

#allrepublicans

Back