Crime Another terror attack in France, another suspect on the terror watch list...

The way you argue shows again how low you are.

You said that churches in middle east are constantly slaughtered, which is a lie.
Now as a low human being you transform that into "Christians being slaughtered that you say isn't happening?"
It's not what I said.
Okay so you do admit Christians are being slaughtered, just not enough to warrant my use of the word "constantly."

Gotcha.

"White people kill people too!"

*cites a school shooter from an 80% white country.

It's more " your government killed more Muslims civilians than all terrorist attacks combined, and support the most zealous extremist Muslim country in the world".
But your only answer to that will always be " lol religion of peace lmao Muslims are bad rofl".
Americans are certainly more responsible of terror attacks than all the Muslims together.
You'll never have an answer to that cause you know you're guilty.
Guilty of the foreign policy of people you elected.
Cheers.

It's more " your government killed more Muslims civilians than all terrorist attacks combined, and support the most zealous extremist Muslim country in the world".
But your only answer to that will always be " lol religion of peace lmao Muslims are bad rofl".
Americans are certainly more responsible of terror attacks than all the Muslims together.
Cheers.
They're killing French people because of America?

They're killing French people because of America?

When you support terrorist ideology, it will spread.
When you destruct balance of power in a full part of the world, consequences will occur.

It's great to be a teacher for disabled children, thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Cheers.
I didn't vote for Obama.

When you support terrorist ideology, it will spread.
When you destruct balance of power in a full part of the world, consequences will occur.

It's great to be a teacher for disabled children, thanks for giving me the opportunity.
Are you done defending this terrorist killer or would you like to post some more about how America made him do it?

Are you done defending this terrorist killer or would you like to post some more about how America made him do it?

Great seeing you editing constantly.

Here is a picture for you cause you love pictures.

WVLVyxC2RkfKsCYG2GdRwoBjiAzczX6EF2Xyd_1-HFk.jpg

Say hello to your best friends/allies.

#StandwithStrasborg

#ThoughtsandPrayers

#NotallMuslims

#IslamMeansPeace

#LoveTrumpsHate

#Don'tLookBackinAnger

Did I miss anything?:rolleyes:

#MerryChristmasEnjoyYourDiversity

#MuchDiversityMuchStrength

#FeelTheVibrancy

Yeah. It's been three whole years since 130 people were massacred in Paris. And over 18 months since a couple dozen were blown to pieces and 800 or so injured at a concert in Manchester. Hard to believe.
That's a long time compared to us mass shootings

Edit: I posted a link from an ISIS shooting in France that was from March, not this one

Don't worry about it.

These's been so many shootings of infidels by Islamists in France, its easy to get them confused.

Back